Andhra Pradesh GNM Admission 2021: AP GNM Nursing Admission 2021 will be purely on merit basis. Candidates who wish to pursue GNM course from Andhra Pradesh, will have to first fill the application form, which will be soon available on the official website. The application process is online mode only.
Candidates who will be selected for AP GNM Admission 2021 can take AP GNM Admission 2021 to various government and private Nursing colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The official authority of AP GNM Admission has not published any notification regarding AP GNM Admission 2021 yet. As soon as any update is available regarding AP GNM admission 2021, it will be updated here. To know more about AP GNM Admission 2021 read the article below.
Latest Update: AP GNM 2021 Admission Dates have been announced Soon.
AP GNM 2021 Admission Dates
|Application Form Fill up Starting Date||17 September 2021|
|Last Date of Registration Fee Payment||10 October 2021|
|Application Form fill up Last Date||15 October 2021|
|Last Date of Application form Submission for Govt Nursing Institutes||20 October 2021|
|Selection Process Completion Last Date||9 November 2021|
|Class Starts From||16 November 2021|
Check the Official Notice below related to AP GNM Admission released dme.ap.nic.in –
Download AP GNM Admission Notice 2021 – Click here.
AP GNM Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form
AP GNM Admission 2021 application dates are not released yet. So the candidates need to check the official website regularly to get all the updates of important dates. As soon the official dates are out it will be updated here.
- AP GNM 2021 application process is in online mode only.
- The application form has not released yet.
- Application will be available from official website.
- There is limited seat available for the GNM courses in the Government and private colleges.
- Candidates will get AP GNM Admission 2021 in the merit basis.
- Application form has to be submitted on or before the last date.
- GNM is a three year diploma course.
AP GNM Application Form 2021 dme.ap.nic.in
All the interested have to fill and submit the application form online before the last date. Make sure that information entered in the application form is true as it reach to the superintendents of the following Hospitals. The information entered in the application will also be used in future for AP GNM Admission 2021 process. Note that the official department will not be responsible for any kind of postal delays.
How to Fill up AP GNM Application Form online
- Applicants first need to visit the official website www.dme.ap.nic.in. the application form will be available there.
- Applicants need to fill all the details in application for very carefully.
- Application form must be submitted on or before the last date.
- After the submission of application form, the superintendents of Andhra Pradesh Nursing colleges will verify the application forms.
- Superintendents will be provided with a ID and Password to check the application forms of the applicants received by them.
- After that they will select the students and prepare a list.
- The selection will be on the basis of the scores in group subjects excluding language papers of the candidates in qualifying examination.
- Incomplete applications or application without proper attested documents will be subject to cancel.
- Candidates who have caste reservation have to provide the copy caste certificate’.
- There will be some reservations of seats. Such as 15% for SC, 6% for ST, and 25% for BCS.
- Authority may also release a waiting list consisting names of 10 eligible candidates for each institutes to avoid further selection process.
AP GNM Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria set for the applicants by the Directorate of Medical Institution, Govt. of AP is mentioned below.
- Only residents of AP state can apply for the course.
- Both male and female candidates’ are eligible to apply for the course.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with English and an aggregate of 40% marks. Candidates must be qualified from a state government or NIOS recognized institute.
- Furthermore registered and qualified ANMs are also eligible for AP GNM Admission 2021
- Foreign nationals who have qualified class 12th can also apply for the course.
- The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 17 years and the upper age limit must be 35 years( as on 31 December).
FAQs Related to AP GNM 2021
Marksheet of HS Secondary, Madhyamik Admit Card, Character Certificate, Higher Secondary Registration and Admit Card etc.
Those of you who want to submit application for AP GNM must have higher secondary pass.
Will be updated soon.
17 TO 35 Years.
No. If you want to submit an application, you only need to submit it online.
Official Website to Fill up AP GNM Online Admission Form – Click Here.
For more information related to the AP GNM Admission 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.