AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020: All India Institute of medical Sciences (AIIMS) has stated the registration for AIIMS B.SC/M.SC Nursing for the session of 2020. The last date of application form submission has been extended to 31st January 2020. Every year the B.SC/M.SC Nursing entrance exam is conducted Online by AIIMS. As per PAAR the registration process takes place in two phrases. The first phrase registration has been started from the November 2019 2nd Week. The entrance exam includes various Nursing courses. Qualified candidates can take AIIMS BSc Nursing Admission 2020 in any of the seven AIIMS of the country. To know all the details regarding AIIMS BSc Nursing Admission 2020 go through the article.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who have qualified 10th & 12th boards on or before 1987 are also eligible.
- Applicants having Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution under Indian Medical Council are eligible to apply.
- All the candidates must be RM/RN (Registered Nurse/Registered Mid-Wife) under State Nursing Council.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
AIIMS application form for B.SC Nursing/ Post-Basic/ Paramedical Nursing has been published on November2020. Candidates are eligible to apply must fill the application form before due date. The registration form of AIIMS PAAR is available on the official website, www.aiimsexams.org.
How to Fill up Online Application Form for aiimsexams.org for BSc Nursing
For the sake of candidates application form filling process is discussed below –
- This is the very first step of filling application form. First go to the official website. Then complete all the necessary steps. The steps are as follows:
- Filling personal details- candidates need to enter correct particulars. Candidates will receive a registration id and password on their given contact details. The details provided by the candidate will be used further.
- Uploading of images- candidates then need to log in using their details and then need to upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per requirement.
- Taking print out of PAAR registration form – after completing the steps successfully candidates need to keep a print out of the form fur further usage.
Official Website to Apply for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Click Here.
Candidates who will be qualified for AIIMS BSc Nursing Admission 2020 excluding Post Basic/ B.SC Nursing, have to go through the medical examination by a medical team. If a candidate proved unfit, by medical board then his/her AIIMS BSc Nursing Admission 2020 will be rejected. This is a mandatory step that is strictly followed. AIIMS B.SC Nursing Medical exam is purely based on Merit list.