RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification Advertisement Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 623 Posts Online Application Eligibility Criteria Last Date
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: RBI has released official advertisement recruitment notification for assistant posts in 2017. Vacancy for the Assistant posts in RBI has been declared as 623 posts. Region Place State wise vacancy for the posts of RBI can be downloaded from the notification link given below which can be downloaded in PDF format. The detailed eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details, age limit etc for the latest RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 have been given on below. For more details, visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India – www.rbi.org.in.
Details of the post and vacancy:
Following posts will be recruited in Reserve Bank of India –
Office Assistant (OA) – 623 posts.
Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC and PH category also. To know the category wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for RBI Assistant recruitment 2017 Notification for 623 vacancy.
Educational Qualification Required:
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% marks from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates should able to read and write the location language.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be – 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 28 to 43 years. (depending upon reservation / age relaxation)
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of RBI office assistant.
Candidates must know the recruitment process or selection procedure for the recruitment of the posts mentioned here. The candidates will be recruited through Written Test (Preliminary and Mains) and interview. Syllabus for the written exam can be downloaded from the link given here.
- Phase I – Preliminary Test
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Document Verification
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Basic Pay – Rs. 14650/-.
- Pay scale – 13150-750(3)-15400-900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300-(2)28800-1480(3)-33240-1750-(1)-34990 (20 years).
- Monthly salary – Rs. 32528/-.
- There is some sort of perks applicable.
- There are total four zones.
- The application fee is non-refundable type.
- The photograph and signature should be within 20 to 50 kb.
Fee + Charges
OBC & GEN
The candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
SC, ST, PWD and EXS
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Online application/ Payment starts from – 18.10.2017
- Last date for submission of online application/ Payment – 10.11.2017
- Date for Phase I – 27.11.2017, 28.11.2017
- Date for Phase II – 20.12.2017
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India for applying online. You can also download the offline form. Instruction and guidelines for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 can be found on below links.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.