Indian Air Force Civilian Group C Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 95 Posts Application Form Store Keeper Superintendent
- 1 Indian Air Force Civilian Group C Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 95 Posts Application Form Store Keeper Superintendent
Indian Air Force Civilian Group C Recruitment Vacancy 95 Posts 2017: Indian Air Force has declared recruitment notification for Civilian Store keeper, Store Superintendent posts in 2017. Here we are going to provide golden opportunity for job seekers. Now have a great chance to get employed in various posts under the above commission. There are total 95 number of vacancies. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post for the Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2017.
POST & VACANCY:
Vacancy for the above posts of IAF will be reserved for SC, ST, OBC category candidates also. Download notification advertisement to see the category wise reservation list.
Minimum educational qualification required for the posts is 12th or Graduation from a recognised University under state or central Government according to the posts qualification. The candidates should have some experience in handling Stores and Accounts in any sector.
The minimum age for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limits should be different according to the posts.
The salary for the selected Superintendent is Level-4 in pay matrix of 7th CPC Erstwhile PB-1 along with Grade Pay Of Rs. 1900/- in terms of 6th CPC.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Skill Test
- The candidate should fill the form with all rules and regulation.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post.
- Applicants serving under Government/Semi-Government must apply through proper channel.
- Dates and time of the selection will be notified the eligible candidates through post.
- The candidates have to attach necessary photocopies of documents with the application.
- The caste certificates should be self attested.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate should be in limit according to the notification.
- The candidates can pay the in any mode in which they are comfortable.
- The stamp charge should be Rs 5/-.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Last date of submission – 30 days after the notification is published.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.