WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 Non Technical Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy Notification has been issued on the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission at www.pscwbapplication.in. Willing candidates can submit WB Motor Vehicle Inspector online application form against Advertisement no 1/2020 on www.pscwbapplication.in or pscwbonline.gov.in from 27th January 2020. The last date for West Bengal PSC MVI Non Tech Recruitment 2020 application form submission is 17th February 2020. Also, we have given Motor Vehicle Inspector Latest Syllabus & exam pattern 2020 for both Technical & Non Technical posts written test.
- Official Website – www.pscwbonline.gov.in and www.pscwbapplication.in.
- Recruitment Notification Advertisement (PDF) – Click here.
- Apply Online – Click here.
Download here Previous Years Question Paper for West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam.
WBPSC MVI Non Technical Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
We have provided here detailed information on WBPSC MVI Recruitment Notification 2020. Before some days, the West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued advertisement notification no 1/2020 for WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 of 74 non technical Motor Vehicle Inspector/ Officer posts in Transport Department of the state. West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector Eligibility Criteria, Application Form filling up link, Online Process, application fee, the monthly salary of MVI non technical posts, how to apply etc have been extensively discussed on our post of www.jobsandhan.com.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Non Technical|
|Advertisement Notification No||1/2020|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Subject|
|Salary||Rs 7100 – Rs 37600 with Grade Pay 3900|
|Age Limit||Between 18 years & 39 years as on 1.01.2020|
|Application Form||Apply Online|
|Official Website||www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwbapplication.in|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personality Test|
Candidates fulfilling WBPSC MVI Non Tech Eligibility criteria 2020, age limit and minimum educational qualification requirement can apply for the job. However, they need to verify and WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 ascertain their eligibility criteria by themselves and submit the application form after reading the complete notification form. Moreover, Vacancy (will be reserved for SC ST category) details can also be found below.
WBPSC MVI Vacancy Break Up
- OBC (A) candidates – 8 posts.
- OBC (B) candidates – 4 posts.
- SC candidates – 17 posts.
- ST candidates – 4 posts.
- Meritorious sports persons – 2 posts.
- PWD candidates – 2 posts.
- UR candidates – 37 Posts.
Important dates of WB MVI Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application – 27.01.2020.
- Closing date for receipt of online application form – 17.01.19.
- Last date for online payment of application fee – 17.01.19.
- Final date for offline application fee submission at any branches of UBI – 18.1.19.
- Last date for challan generation – 17.01.2020.
MVI Eligibility Criteria/Required Educational Qualification
One must have the following eligibility criteria for the West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Non-Technical Posts which are stipulated here –
- Candidates must have passed Graduation in any subject from a recognized council.
- Minimum Physical Eligibility Criteria (height, chest & weight is required).
- Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and other Hill Tribes / Scheduled Tribes – 160 CM.
- Others – 170 CM.
- Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and other Hill Tribes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates – 81 CM.
- Others – 86 CM.
Expansion of 5 cm is required.
Weight should be proportional to body height.
Check here all Latest Govt jobs for Diploma Engineer.
Eligibility Criteria for Meritorious Sportsperson
WB Motor vehicle inspector recruitment age limit & upper age relaxation
- Lower Limit = 18 Years.
- Upper Limit = 39 Years.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 39 years as on 01.01.2020.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (A and B) category candidates of West Bengal. No relaxation will be given for SC ST candidates of other states.
WBPSC Motor vehicle inspector non technical Application fee
- General candidates – Rs 160
- SC / ST candidates of West Bengal and PWD candidates having more than 40% physical disabilities – Nil.
Other states candidates and OBC category applicants have to submit the fee of 160 Rs.
WBPSC MVI Recruitment Process for Non Tech Posts
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of screening test / written test and personal interview.
- Part 1 – Written Exam,
- Part 2 – Personality Test.
Final Merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained after combining Part 1 & Part 2 Marks. Candidates must clear the respective category wise cut off marks in the written test to qualify for Personality Test round.
How to apply for WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 for 74 NonTechnical Posts
Candidates can apply online through the website www.pscwbapplication.in within the dates. Instructions mentioned in the application form should be read properly before applying. They must pay the application fee as per the category. Below we have given the guidelines for submission of online application form –
- At first, visit the official website of www.pscwbapplication.in or click on the link below we have provided for applying online.
- Then, register with the portal if you are not already enrolled.
- After that, login to the WBPSC portal and select advertisement no 1/2020 for MVI posts of WB Transport Department.
- Enter all the details like your name, educational details etc.
- After this, submit the online application form.
- Thereafter, pay the application fee if required.
Detailed information on How to Apply can be accessed from this link.
Lastly, you can save the application form for future use.
Important Things to keep during application form submission
- Mobile Number to receive Enrolment No
- Then he or she should have access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity.
- Recent scanned passport sized colour photograph in “jpeg” format only.
- Scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet in JPEG format.
WBPSC MVI Syllabus 2020
West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical) Exam Syllabus 2020 has been & exam pattern to be conducted by WBPSC has been discussed in detail here. As we know that the WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 authority has not disclosed the WBPSC MVI Syllabus for Mechanical / Automobile Engineer Exam 2020 yet. So, by referring to the earlier conducted exam syllabus of the Motor Vehicle Inspector (Technical) posts by WBSSC, we are providing here expected examination pattern & selection process. However, this syllabus and pattern is expected. Actual examination scheme will probably come out from the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission.
We have discussed the topic in several parts. Do check all the points mentioned here. Also navigate to the official portal of WBPSC which is www,pscwbapplication.in for actual information. We always recommend to check information from official website. You can visit directly the official website in the link.
Do check earlier post on West Bengal MVI Detailed Eligibility Criteria with vacancy
West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process 2020
PSCWBOnline.gov.in released notification number 01/2020 for selection of candidates in Motor Vehicle Inspector (technical) posts. There they have stated that the exam will consist of Screening Test / Written Test and interview / personality test / viva voce.
WB MVI Non Technical Selection Process
Screening Test / Written test
Interview or Personality test
Documents verification hopefully be conducted during the interview process only.
WB MVI Exam Pattern 2020 (Technical)
West Bengal PSC may conduct the exam in an offline method. If the exam is paper/pen based, then candidates have to answer it on OMR sheet. The type of the questions is expected to be in WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 Multiple Choice Questions or MCQ Objective format. The Question Paper will contain questions from Technical & Non-Technical Part. In WB Staff Service Commission MVI Exam, the question paper consisted of 120 MCQs – 60 Marks from General Studies / Aptitude Part & 60 Marks from Automobile / Mechanical Engineering Part.
WB Motor vehicle inspector Exam Pattern
Non Technical Part
Candidates securing more than cut off marks as per his / her respective category will have to face the WBPSC interview board.
WB Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2020 Download
As we have see in the Exam Syllabus of WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam that it consists of Technical & Non Technical both parts, we can formulate the examination scheme as below.
Non Technical Part Syllabus-
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
Syllabus of General Knowledge may be further classified as below and we have given the expected model questions link also. You can check the details of the model questions here –
Candidates preparing for the exam should take note of the syllabus. But they must note that this is expected syllabus only. For exact examination pattern and scheme, they should wait until the authority publishes the actual one.