West Bengal Judicial Department has announced recruitment notification for Non Official Marriage Officer vacancy in 2022 for 100 posts. There are total 100 vacancies for Non Official Marriage Officer in West Bengal Judicial Department. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official way. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, WB Judicial Dept Non Official Marriage Officer Recruitment salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates of the above headline.
WB Judicial Department Recruitment 2022 Non Official Marriage Officer Vacancy Application Form
WB JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT POST & VACANCY:
Non Official Marriage Officer – Number of vacancy to be available soon.
Here we will describe the district wise vacancy for the Women Non-official Marriage Officers as follows (Old Notification):
South 24 Parganas
North 24 Parganas
The educational qualification required for the post is passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised Board under State/ Central Government. The candidate must have a Computer Knowledge for the post and know the language of the where she wants to apply.
The minimum age for the WB Judicial Dept Non Official Marriage Officer Recruitment 2022 is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary scale for the selected Non-Official Marriage Officer will be mention soon in the official website.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The candidates can only apply for one area.
- The candidates have to submit self attested copies of certificates.
- The certificates should be the proof of age, qualification, resident etc.
- The candidates have to submit 3 passport size photos and 2 self addressed envelope.
- Incomplete application should be rejected.
- The candidates have to submit the application within last date.
- The applicant must be able to arrange a telephone connection at her own cost.
- The working time for the post is 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the police station area for which she apply.
The organization will be select candidates through a selection process according to the rules and regulation of the judicial department.
- Submission of notification –
- Last date for submission of application –
For more information, visit the link below – Official website – Click here.