Syllabus Download Recruitment Procedure Written Exam Pattern 2020 Forest Guard Van Rakshak UPSSSC
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Forest Guard selection process and its exam pattern are given below. The UPSSSC Forest Guard Written Syllabus 2020 for the written exam can be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission or UPSSSC conducts forest guard recruitment examination frequently. This year in 2020 UPSSSC will conduct the recruitment test for 620 posts including science / council house guard 44 posts. UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2020 has been taken from the official website of UPSSSC which is – upsssc.gov.in.
Forest Guard Selection Process / Recruitment Procedure:
Van Rakshak will be recruited through several steps and they are –
- Written Exam,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Medical Examination.
Those who will clear the written test, will be eligible for appearing in the interview. PMT (PST) and PET will be conducted later.
Forest Guard Written Exam Pattern:
First step for the recruitment of van rakshak in UPSSSC is written exam. Below are the detailed exam pattern –
- Forest Guard UPSSSC written exam will be of 180 marks.
- Questions will be of objective / MCQ type.
- Candidates have to answer it in OMR sheet.
- 2 hours duration will be given for writing exam.
- Marks distribution for the written exam and interview is as below –
Written Exam – 180 marks,
Interview – 20 marks.
Total – 200 marks exam.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Written Exam Syllabus 2020 Download:
Below is the detailed UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2020–
- Part I – Hindi Knowledge and Writing Skills – 80 marks (80 questions).
- Part II – General Awareness (GK Knowledge) – 50 marks (50 questions).
- Part III – General Reasoning Test – 50 marks (50 questions).
Negative marking may be there for wrong answer. See the image below to know the part wise UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2020 (for each section) –
Official website – Click here.