UPSC IES Exam 2018 Notification Download PDF Indian Engineering Services Examination Civil Mechanical Electrical Electronics
- 1 UPSC IES Exam 2018 Notification Download PDF Indian Engineering Services Examination Civil Mechanical Electrical Electronics
UPSC has issued recruitment notification for Indian Engineering Service IES 2018 or Engineering Services Exam (ESE) for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Engineering degree candidates. Those who are willing to apply for UPSC ESE 2018 online, are requested to download the notification from the official website for which link is given below. You can download the recruitment notification advertisement in PDF format. The Union Public Service Commission has published their notification advertisement on their official portal. The eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit and syllabus is given below. You can download the same from the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates can also found what are the posts to be filled up through IES post on the official portal.
Details of the post and vacancy:
Following posts will be recruited through UPSC IES 2018 Exam –
Electronics and telecommunication engineering.
Vacancy for all the posts has been declared as 588. Discipline wise and post wise vacancy can be found on the official website. Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC and PH category also. To know the category wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for UPSC IES Exam 2018.
- The essential educational qualification for the posts is the candidate has to pass engineering or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates have to complete their engineering with any one subject from the disciplines mentioned.
- The minimum age of the candidates should not above than 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 30 to 35 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- SC, ST, PH and Females are exempted from the application fee.
- The application should be filling up through online mode only.
- The candidates can pay the fee by which they are comfortable.
- The candidate who already involved in a work has to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to UPSC.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents which are recommended for as a proof of eligibility.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Preliminary Test
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Medical Test
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF UPSC ENGINEERING SERVICE 2018:
- Last date for submission of online application – 23.10.2017 (18.00 hours)
- Last date for submission of application fees – 22.10.2017 (23.59 hours)
How to Apply:
Those who are willing to apply for the IES 2018 post online, are required to submit their online application form through visiting the below links. You can download the instruction and guidelines for filling up the application form from below mentioned sites.
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.