TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Vacancy 2017 Recruitment Notification Advertisement for 1857 Posts Application Form Online Telangana
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 1857 Posts Application Form Telangana Online: Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for Forest Beat Officer posts. Here we are going to provide golden opportunity for job seekers. There are total 1857 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official way. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the Telangana Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017.
TSPSC FOREST BEAT OFFICER POST & VACANCY:
Forest Beat Officer – 1857 posts.
Minimum educational qualification required for the post is passed 10th from a recognised University under state or central Government. There will be mention about required experience depends on the posts. The candidates should be eligible by other two sides like Physical Requirements and Walking Test/
The minimum age for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 31 to 36 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. For the relaxation details visit the notification.
The salary for the selected Forest Beat Officer is Pay between Rs. 16400-49870/- as per pm. All types of allowance are including with it.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- Once the fee is paid in any case that is not refundable.
- The signature and photograph of the candidate should be in limits.
- The candidates should have genuine certificates.
- The candidates must have a certificate of Requirements and Nominal Eye Sight which is issued by any Medical Officer.
The application fee for the candidates is between of Rs. 80/- to 200/-.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – 21.08.2017
- Last date for submission – 12.09.2017
- Date of Hall Tickets – 7 days before exam.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- Proof of Birth.
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- Caste Certificate (for Telangana State).
For more information, visit –
- Official Website – www.tspsc.gov.in
- Download Notification Advertisement – Click here.