TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022 Pattern: The syllabus of selection test for TSPSC CDPO and exam pattern, selection process details has been given below in this article. The organisation wants to recruit individuals for the purpose of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and Additional CDPO. The TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022 for the exams can be downloaded in PDF format. Details of recruitment/ selection process, marks distribution and other information regarding the exam pattern have also given here. Read the exam scheme of the exam carefully for the post. The official website of TSPSC is www.tspsc.gov.in where candidates may contact for any further information regarding the job.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022-Overview
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Child Development Project Officer|
|Total No of Post||23|
|Qualification type||10th to 12th pass jobs|
|Exam Date||Yet Not Published|
|Location type||Central Government Jobs|
TELANGANA CDPO SELECTION PROCESS:
The candidates have to pass through the selection tests for the post. TSPSC will prepare a category wise merit list from the marks obtained in the selection process.
|Phase I –||Written Examination (online/offline)|
|Phase II –||Oral Test/ Interview|
|Phase III –||Final Merit list|
TSPSC CDPO EXAM PATTERN 2022:
The selection will be of three phases as mention above. Phase I is objective type. The Phase I is available in both system as online or offline. In the offline sensation the commission will give OMR sheet. On the other hand Phase II is only for those who are qualified as per rules. Phase III is based on Phase I and II.
TSPSC CDPO EXAM SYLLABUS 2022:
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies and Mental Ability||150|
|Paper II||Home Science or Social Work||300|
- Time duration for Phase I is 150 minutes.
- 1/ 2 marks question will be there.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus For Paper I: General Studies And General Abilities
- Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Environmental issues
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Political and Cultural History.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical Geography of India
- Indian Constitution
- Logical Reasoning;
- Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English.
- Indian Political System
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion
- Social Geography of India
- Economic Geography of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus For Paper II: Concern Subject
- Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation
- Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children
- Social problems
- Human Nutrition and Food Science
- Family and Community Nutrition
- Social Structure
- Basic Social Institutions
- Human Life Span Development
For more details download the official notification from – Click here