Telangana PSC ANM/MPHA(F) Examination Syllabus 2020 Pattern Selection Process TSPSC
TSPSC ANM syllabus 2020 Selection Process MPHA Telangana Exam Pattern Download Written Test Syllabus: TSPSC Telangana will recruit eligible candidates for the post of ANM/MPHA(F) through written examination which will be announced later on. The commission has the right to to conduct the exam either computer based recruitment test or offline OMR based examination of objective type. Candidates have to appear in all the TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2020 papers at the written examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any paper will automatically cancel his/ her candidature. Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the exam time.
Telangana PSC ANM /MPHA(F) Examination Pattern 2020
- All questions will be of objective type (Multiple choice questions)
- Examination will be based on two papers.
- Paper l will be of questions based on General abilities and Paper ll will be of Nursing(ANM)
- Total exam will be of 150 marks.
TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2020 MPHA(F) Exam
Below is the TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2020 of written test for ANM/MPHA(F) Examination
Paper l Syllabus
- Current affairs
- Society, heritage and culture, polity, economy, human development indices and the development programmes in India and Telangana
- Natural resources in India and Telangana
- Basic concepts of ecology and environment and their impact on health and economy
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society
- Agriculture, industry, trade, transportation and service sectors in India and Telangana
- Food adulteration, food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health
- Recent trends in Science and Technology
- Telangana statehood movement and formation of Telangana State
- Moral values and professional ethics
- Logical reasoning
Paper ll Syllabus Download
- Anatomy and physiology
- First aid and emergency nursing
- Fundamental of nursing
- Community health nursing
- Introduction to child health growth and development
- Family planning and welfare introduction
- Basic medicine and pharmacology
Telangana PSC ANM/MPHA(F) Examination Centre Venue
The examination will be held at Hyderabad (including HMDA jurisdiction) only as or maybe decided by the commission.
TSPSC ANM MPHA Selection Process 2020
Candidates will be given maximum 70 points in written examination conducted for 150 marks and 30 marks will be given to experience of candidates based on their Government services.
The minimum qualifying marks for selection are Ocs 40%, BCs 35%, SC/ ST/ PH 30%.
Visit www.jobsandhan.com for more information regarding various TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern of competitive exams.