Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2020 Vacancy for ANM MPHA Jobs 152 Post
TSPSC ANM MPHA Jobs 2020 Vacancy Telangana PSC Recruitment: Telangana State public service commission has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 25.01.18 to 28.02.18. 152 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Number of vacancies to the post may be TSPSC ANM Jobs MPHA Recruitment 2020 increase or decrease. For further information candidates must check the website regularly. Take a look about vacancy details, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, examination fee, selection process and eligibility criteria of latest ANM jobs in Telangana Public Service Commission or TSPSC 2020.
Details of the post and vacancy
ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad- 152 posts
See all latest Jobs in Telangana – click here.
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date for submission of online application – 25.01.18
- Last date for submission of online application – 28.02.18
- Date for downloading hall tickets – 7 days before commencement of examination
Required educational qualification for the post
- Candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent examination. They should also have passed MPHW(F) Training course, conducted by Government of AP/ Telangana.
- Must have registered with the AP/ Telangana Nursing council.
Recruited ANM / MPHA will be given monthly salary in the pay scale of Rs 21,230- 63,010.
Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01.07.18 that is candidates should not be born after 01.07.18 and before 02.07.1974.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years based on the length of regular service for Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities are not eligible), 3 years and length of service rendered in the armed forces for Ex-servicemen, 3 years and length of service rendered in the N.C.C. for N.C.C. (who have worked as instructor in N.C.C.), 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC and 10 years for physically handicapped person.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 800 for online application processing fee and Rs 80 for examination fee.
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates – Nil
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and experience based on their Government services.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in for the posts of ANM MPHA in TSPSC 2020. All the information should be provided without any mistake or TSPSC ANM Jobs MPHA Recruitment 2020 error along with Photo and signature which should also be uploaded with the application form. For more information regarding TSPSC ANM Vacancy 2020, visit the links below –
- Official Website – www.tspsc.gov.in
- Download Notification – Click here.