TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2020 TSNPDCL JLM Written Test Syllabus Exam Pattern: TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus Downloading is very necessary for those preparing for the written test. Hence we have provided detailed TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2020 of the exam here in this post along with exam pattern & selection process. The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana (TSNPDCL) has invited online application from eligible candidates through Notification No. 01/ 2020 dated 16.02.18 to the post of Junior Lineman. Eligible candidates can can apply online through the website tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in. Starting date of online application is 22.02.18 and it will continue till 19.03.18. Find below detailed information about examination pattern, TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2020 centres, selection process for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Examination 2020.
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus Download 2020
Exam will be in English and Telugu languages only. Candidates should use black ball pen only at the time of examination. Mobile phone, calculator and any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the exam time.
TSNPDCL JLM Pattern 2020
- Questions will be based on two subjects I.T.l (Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge.
- I.T.I (Electrical Trade) will consist of 65 marks and General Knowledge will consist of 15 marks.
- Total examination will be of 80 marks.
- All questions will be of objective type multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answers.
- There will be no interview.
- Time duration for the exam is 2 hours.
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus 2020
Catch the latest TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2020 of written examination to be conducted by TSNPDCL for the recruitment of Junior Lineman post in 2020-
Number of questions
I.T.l. (Electrical Trade)
- Total exam will be of 80 marks.
JLM Paper A Syllabus 2020
I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Fundamentals of AC
- Basic Electronics
- DC Machines
- AC Machines
- Electrical Measurements
- Electric Power Generation
JLM Paper B Syllabus 2020
- Current Affairs
- International Relations and Events
- General Science in Everyday Life
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System and Government
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Examination Date 2020
- 08.04.18 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Examination Selection Process 2020
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and pole climbing test.
- Minimum percentage of marks required to score by OC candidates – 40%, BC candidates – 35% and SC / ST candidates – 30%.
- Eligible candidates will be called for pole climbing rest in the ratio 1:1.
- Candidates who qualify in the pole climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of Junior Lineman.
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Examination Centers 2020
- Centers located in GHMC area
- GHMC area of West Bengal