TS Polyecet Seat Allotment Results 2020 Released at tspolycet.nic.in: Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 1st Phase Admission Seat Allotment Result has been published by the conducting authority State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Hyderabad. This examination is held annually and the ones who qualify are offered admission into various polytechnic diploma programs offered by different government, government aided and private polytechnic institutions.
Update on 23 September: TS POLYCET 2020 College Wise Allotment List has been published now. The links to download the Allotment list as well as the Seat Allotment Letter downloading links for the selected candidates have been provided below. You can download Allotment Order by logging in with user id & password.
TS Polycet 2020 Seat Allotment Result Download Link
|Polycet Exam Date||2 September 2020|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Result||23 September 2020|
|College Wise Allotment List||Click Here (DECLARED)|
|Seat Allotment Letter||Click here|
|1st Allotment Results||Check Here|
|Website of the Authority||www.polycetts.nic.in|
Applicants who are not allocated a seat will have to compete in the subsequent counseling rounds. Those candidates who are not satisfied with the seat that has been allotted to them can also participate in the counseling rounds held later, and apply for a seat according to their preference.
Also Check – Telangana University Results 2020.
How to Download Seat allotment order from tspolycet.nic.in online?
- At first, visit the home page of the exam conducting body i.e. www.polycetts.nic.in or tspolycet.nic.in.
- Click on the link named as seat allotment result.
- After that, enter the Hall Ticket No, date of Birth, and Password as will be asked in the window.
- In the dashboard, you can check for your name.
TS POLYCET Allotment Order
- The officials will also release a seat allotment order on the online platform through their website.
- The candidates will have to visit the official portal and enter the necessary login credentials.
- They will have to download the TS Polycet allotment Order and get a hardcopy of the same.
- Furthermore, the seat allotment letter confirms the allocation of seat to the candidates, provisionally.
- To confirm admission, shortlisted candidates will have to pay the required amount of fee to the respective allotted college.
- If students are satisfied the seat allotment then they will have to pay the fees in the designated bank through a bank challan. The bank challan will be available to download, on the website.
During the Seat Allotment Reporting One must carry the following documents:
- Payment Receipt,
- Allotment order,
- Other Educational Documents.
Moreover, the shortlisted candidates who have paid the required fees must report to the college within the stipulated time period. It will cost their admission if they fail to do so.
Other Important Details Related to Telangana Polycet Seat Allotment
- The results of seat allotment will be announced online on the official website. However a SMS will also be sent to the candidates regarding their seat allotment result on their registered mobile no.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the candidates pay the required amount of fees for the same.
- If the candidate fails to report to the allotted college or defaults in payment of the admission fees, he / she will no longer be eligible for admission.
For more updates related to TS Polycet 2020 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Results & subsequent phases results, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.