Free Download PDF Model Sample Question Paper Tripura TRB PGT Teacher Recruitment Previous Year Question
Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tripura PGT (post graduate teacher) model sample question paper in PDF format for free download is given below. The solution / solved answer key can also be downloaded from the post. The last 10 years / Tripura TRB Previous Years Solved Model Question Paper with solution / solved paper are necessary for a candidate to prepare better, we have given the link where the question paper may be uploaded on the official website of Tripura Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) for Post Graduate Teachers. For more visit – www.trb.tripura.gov.in.
Download Solved Model Question Paper PDF for Tripura TRB:
1) Which is the hottest planet of the solar system?
a) Mercury b) Mars c) Earth d) Saturn.
2) What is mandatory to open the Atal Pension Yojana Account?
a) aadhar card b) saving bank account c)visa card d)all of these
3) Which of the following is not a gland?
a) thyroid b) gastrin c)liver d)pancreas
4) The chief nitrogenous waste in human is
a) urea b)ammonia c) ammonium nitrate d)uric acid
5) Which of the following uplands is not a part of the telangana plateau?
a) aravalli b) western ghat c)eastern ghat d) satpura
6) The anti-defection law was passed by the Indian parliament in the year
a) 1986 b)1988 c)1984 d)1985
7) With which of the following is the classic jivaka chintamani in tamil associated?
a) Jainism b)Buddhism c)Hinduism d)Christianity
8) The fulsome development of mughal painting was the achievement of
a) humayun b) akbar c)babar d)Jahangir
9) The acid in gastric juice is
a) acetic acid b)nitric acid c)hydrochloric acid d)sulphuric acid
10) Who is the author of the book, The God of Small Things?
a) mrinal pandey b) shekhar kapur c) arundhati roy d) arun shourie
11) The war criminals of the ii World war were put to trial in
a) Nuremburg b) peitersburg c)gettysbury d)peitsberg
12) Rupee is the currency of
a) Bhutan b) Malaysia c) Maldives d)seychilles
13) Kimono is a dress style of which asian country?
a) china b)korea c) japan d) laos
14) How many states of the USA are not attached to its mainland?
a)one b) two c) three d) four
15) The parliament of Japan is known as
a) assembly b) key c) senate d) diet
16) Which one among the following is not a Millennium Development Goal of the United Nations?
a) Eradicate extreme poverty b) Reduce birth rate and death rate c) improve maternal health d) promote gender equality.
17) Which one of the following United Nation Agency has given a membership to Palestine?
a) UNO b) UNESCO c) UNDP d) All of these.
18) Which one of the following countries is not a member of the SAARC?
a) Bangladesh b) Maldives c) Bhutan d) Myanmar.
19) Which one of the following is not a UN member country?
a) Greece b) Taiwan c) Portugal d) Australia.
20) Where is National institute of Nutrition located?
a) Bengaluru b) Hyderabad c) Mysore d) Pune.
21) Which one of the following is a member of OPEC?
a) Vietnam b) Philippines c) Laos d) Indonesia.
22) The UN Charter was signed in
a) San Francisco b) New York c) The Hague d) Paris.
23) India is not a member of
a) ADB b) APEC c) Antarctic Treaty d) Colombo plan.
24) What is the number of the permanent member of the UN Security Council?
a) five b) six c) ten d) fifteen.
25) Where was the first non-Aligned summit meet held?
a) New Delhi b) Cairo c) Belgrade d) Havana.
ANSWER key / Solution / Solved paper download free PDF:
1)a 2) b 3) b 4) a 5) a 6) d 7) a 8) d 9) c 10) c 11) a 12) d 13) c 14) b 15) d 16) b 17) b 18) d 19) b 20) b 21) d 22) a 23) b 24) a 25) a.
Download Previous Year Question Paper:
Download free last 10 years question paper in PDF format – Download link – click here.
For study materials, visit www.jobsandhan.com/study-material.