Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download PDF Exam Pattern Selection Process TNPSC Lab Assistant
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 Examination Pattern Download: Tamil Nadu PSC has invited online application from eligible candidates through Advertisement No. 488, Notification No. 02/2020 dated 20.01.18 for the post of Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Department 2016- 2020, Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in.
Online TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2020 application has started from 25.01.18 and it will continue till 21.02,18. Date of written examination is 06.05.18 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. The mode of exam will be both in English and Tamil. To apply for this post candidates need to pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany and Zoology as subjects.
In the examination hall mobile phones, calculator and any other electronic gadgets are banned. Below we have given detailed information about examination pattern, syllabus, centres for Laboratory Assistant Examination.
Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Examination Pattern 2020
- Examination will be of single paper covering the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General studies.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology questions will be of HSC standard and General studies will be of SSLC standard.
- There will be minimum 200 questions and the maximum marks for the examination is 300.
- All questions will be of objective type (OMR method)
- Time duration for the exam is 3 hours.
Click here for TNPSC Lab Assistant Previous Question Paper Solved
TNPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
Below is the syllabus of written examination for Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Examination
Minimum qualifying marks for selection
- Total exam will be of 300 marks.
Visit our MCQ Questions Answers section for subject wise objective solved MCQs.
The syllabus of the Physics Subject will be of HSC Standard –
- Current electricity
- Effects of electric current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves and wave optics
- Atomic physics
- Dual nature of radiation and matter relativity
- Nuclear physics
- Semiconductor devices and their applications
- Communication systems
- Atomic structure – ll
- Periodic classification – ll
- d- block elements
- f- block elements
- p- block elements
- Coordination compounds and bio-coordination compounds
- Nuclear chemistry
- Solid state ll
- Thermodynamics ll
- Chemical equilibrium ll
- Chemical kinetics ll
- Surface chemistry
- Electrochemistry l
- Electrochemistry ll
- Isomerism in organic chemistry
- Hydroxy derivatives
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic acids
- Organic nitrogen compounds
- Chemistry in action
- Taxonomy of angiosperms
- Plant anatomy
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant physiology
- Biology in human welfare
- Human physiology
- Modern genetics
- Environmental science
- Applied biology
- Theories of evolution
General studies Syllabus
The standard of the General Studies Questions will be of SSLC standard –
- General science
- Current events
- History of culture of India and Tamil Nadu
- Indian Polity
- Indian economy
- Indian national movement
- Aptitude and mental ability tests
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Examination Centres
Centre will be allocated to following cities for conducting of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Laboratory Assistant Exam 2020 –
Visit official website of TNPSC for more information regarding the exam. Also keep visiting our home page for more job news and updates.
Tamilnadu psc Previous year’s question paper practice TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2020 set model paper study material We have given our website jobsandhan.com. Which will help you very well in your exam.
All The Best!!