Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) non technical model question, SSC MTS Previous Years Model Paper link, MCQ study material subject wise in PDF format. Staff Selection Commission will conduct MTS written exam 2023 on April/ May. Candidates already have started preparing for the online test. Paper I will be the first step where candidates need to write exam consisting of MCQ Questions. Paper I online test will be of 150 marks. Those who will clear the cut off marks of the MTS exam will be eligible for appearing in the Part II or paper II. We have discussed below the subject / syllabus wise study materials. You can also download the solved previous year’s model question paper from the link given below. The fully solved previous years model question paper may also be downloaded in PDF format. Recommended books list should be followed for paper I and online study materials / various subject wise resources (MCQ) questions may also be useful specially for General Awareness (GK) paper.
SSC MTS Study Material MCQ Questions:
General Intelligence & Reasoning MCQ
Numerical Aptitude MCQ
General English MCQ
General Awareness MCQ
SSC MTS Model Question Paper Download:
Sample model question paper set has been given below. You may find it useful for the upcoming exam.
Ans – D.
2) A,B,C,D and E are five rivers. A is shorter than B but longer than E. C is the longest and D is little shorter than B and little longer than A. Which is the shorter river?
Ans – D.
3) If RIVER=72 then LAND=?
Ans – C
4) How many numbers between 200 and 600 are divisible by 4,5 and 6 ?
Ans – B.
5) The average of 11 observations is 60. If the average of first five observations is 58 and that of the last five is 56, then the sixth observation is
Ans – A.
6) In order to maintain good health one should eat a……diet.
Ans – C.
7) You will see signs of _______ everywhere, which speak well for the ______ of these people.
a) decoration –senses
b) clear –debris
c) beauty – careful
d) industry – prosperity
Ans – D.
8) Which sector of the Indian Economy contributed largest to the Gross National Product (GNP)?
a) Primary Sector
b) Secondary Sector
c) Public Sector
d) Tertiary Sector
Ans – A.
Part 2 MTS non technical exam:
Part II consists of letter writing / essay writing where candidates need to write essay / letter in English/ other language (as chosen). Standard books should be followed in the exam but no need to study tough books.
SSC MTS Previous Years Question Paper Download:
Old question papers can be found on the official website of the recruiter once published. Candidates should solve last 5 / 10 years SSC MTS Previous Years Model Paper. Though the exam pattern remains quite same as the previous years, but question standard is getting tougher year by year. Below is the link of the official website of staff selection commission (SSC) where candidates can found the old question papers of SSC MTS written test once uploaded.
Click here to check.
Leave a Reply