RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2020 Railway Recruitment Cell Junior Clerk Typist Goods Guard Vacancy Advertisement Notification Central Railway CR www.rrccr.com
RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2020 Junior Clerk Goods Guard Advertisement Notification Vacancy Central Railway GDCE RRCCR: Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC ) have been asked to apply for the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 of Jr.Clerk- Cum- Typist and Goods Guard between 1.12.17 at 1PM to 30.12.17 till 6 PM. Applicants can only submit their application through ONLINE medium. The online registration are available on RRCs official website www.rrccr.com. Given below are RRC CR Goods Guard Junior Clerk Cum Typist recruitment notification 2020 2018
VACANCIES ( TOTAL )
Reservation Category Wise Vacancy:
Jr.Clerk- Cum- Typist
Educational Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
1.Goods Guard Eligibility – Applicants must have completed Degree from an affiliated Board/ University/ Institution.
2.Jr Clerk- Cum- Typist Eligibility Criteria – Candidates must have qualified 12th standard or its equivalent Examination with 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in hindi. 50% is not mandatory for SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen.
Monthly Salary Scale:
Railway Recruitment Cell is paying 19,90p to 63,200 to the Jr.Clerk- Cum- Typist and paying 29,200 to 92,300 to the Goods Guard.
Upper age limit for UR Candidates is 42 years on or after 1.12.1972, 45 years for OBC as on 1.12.1975,47 years for SC/ ST as on 1.12.1970 for the post of Jr.Clerk- Cum- Typist and Goods Guard.
- Hall tickets and call letters prior to the examination will be available in the official website.
- Candidates will have to seat for a Computer Based Test ( CBT ).
- CBT will have multiple choice type questions.There are negative marking in CBT and 1/ 3 of the allotted marks will be subtracted for every incorrect answer.
- The Computer Based Test will be generally based on educational standard for the required post.
- The question will be of objective type with multiple choices including General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification.
- Selected candidates will have to pursue prescribed training courses from GDCE.
- The applicants should be FIT in Aye- Two.
Important Dates of RRC CR Recruitment:
Opening date of online application
1.12.17 from 1.00 PM
Closing date of online application
30.12.17 till 6.00 PM
Computer Based Test (CBT)
March/ April 2018 apparently.
How to Apply RRCCR Jaipur Junior Clerk Good Guard Recruitment:
For more information regarding the RRC CR Jaipur Goods Guard and Junior Clerk cum Typist Recruitment Notification Advertisement, visit the links below –
- Official Website – www.rrccr.com.
CENTRAL RAILWAY APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION VACANCY 2196 POSTS RRC CR
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Railway Recruitment Center RRC CR Vacancy: Central Railway has announced official notification for recruitment of various Trade Apprentice in wide stations. There are total 2196 number of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be filled up online on the official website of www.rrccr.com. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
POST & VACANCY:
- The above mention chart is for Mumbai Carriage & Wagon Wadi Bunder.
- The essential educational qualification for the above posts is the candidate has to pass 10th standard or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from any Government recognised University.
- The other preferable qualification is the candidate must hold a National Trade Certificate/ ITI which must be issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidates should not less than 15 years.
- The maximum age limit is 24 to 34 years.
- Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- The official application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates have to pay application fee according to the eligibility.
- The training period of the candidates should be depends upon the trade & place.
- Mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Proof of birth.
- Mark sheet of all semester.
- Certificate of National Trade Certificate/ ITI.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- PH certificate (if any).
The selection will be done through preparation of merit list which will be done through taking 10th class marks and ITI marks –
IMPORTANT DATES OF RRC CR RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Online application starts from – 01.11.2020 (11.00 hours)
- Last date for submission of application – 30.11.2020 (within 17.00 pm)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.rrccr.com
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.