Details of Ranchi University Exam Time Table 2022
Name of University
Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses, UG (Undergraduate), PG (Postgraduate), PHD, DIP,DIS and MPHIL. B.B.A., B.C.A., B.Lib.I.Sc., B.P.Ed., B.A., LL.B, B.T.M., B.H.M & C.T., BM, BAM, MAM, B.SC, B.Com, B.P.T., B.PHARMACY, B.ED., B.E., M.B.B.S., B.A.M.S., P.G. Diploma, LL.M., M.A., M.B.A., M.Com., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Sc., MJMC, P.G.D.C.A, P.G. Diploma, LL.M., M.A., M.B.A., M.Com., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Sc., MJMC, P.G.D.C.A,
Name of Examination
No of Semester
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Date of Exam
Yet Not Published
|Admit Card Publishing Date||Updated Soon|
Regular & Private
Mode of Exam
Mode of Time table
Also Check Ranchi University Result 2022.
Ranchi University Exam Routine 2022 BA BSc BCom Part 1 2 3 SemesterStudents have to enter the year of college and course name to download the exam Ranchi University Exam Time Table 2022. Students who have successfully registered by filling up the examination form and submitting the exam fee and with a minimum ofv75 percent of attendance will be considered eligible to take part in the examination. Kindly follow the below procedures to download your Ranchi University time table successfully.
How to Download ranchiuniversity.ac.in Time Table online
- Visit the website of the University www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in
- Go to the students portal
- Enter user ID and password
- Search for the examination link
- Search for the link to download the time schedule
- Fill up the required fields like course opted and year of college
- Your time schedule will be displayed on the screen in a PDF format
- Download it and print it out for your personal use.
Official Website to check Ranchi University Exam Time Table 2022- Click Here.
Ranchi University Exam Date Sheet Important Instructions to followSome guidelines have been set by the University for the students to follow. Every student must take heed to the below mention instructions
- Carry the admit card and a student ID during each and every examination. If the student fails to do so then he/she shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination hall lie mobile phones, digital watch, electronic calculator, earphones or any other electronic devices of such kind.
- Books, notebooks, study materials must be kept outside the examination room
- The admit card must be verified by the exam officials and signed by the principal of the University.
- Using of unfair means is strictly prohibited. If found using any unfair means then the student shall be disqualified from the examination
- Misbehaviour with the exam officials or invigilators shall lead to dismissal from examination.