Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2021 – Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) Exam Syllabus 2021 was available on Raj PTET MDSU Examination Authority. Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2021 & MDSU Exam Pattern will be available on the official website. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Ajmer has invited online application from eligible candidates for the admission to B.Ed course in various Teacher Training institution in the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Syllabus 2021 Download PDF
Eligible and interested candidates for Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance Examination 2021 can fill the application form through the website www.ptetmdsu2020.com or www.ptetmdsu2021.org. Candidates have to download their admit card through the website. Examination will be pen and paper based. Candidates should use black or blue ball pen at the time of examination.
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern 2021
The examination will consist of one question paper containing four sections – Mental ability, Teaching attitude and aptitude test, General awareness and Language proficiency (Hindi or English).
- All sections will consist of 50 questions and each questions carry 3 marks.
- Total exam will be of 600 marks.
- All questions will be of objective type multiple choice type.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- For each correct answers 3 marks will be awarded to the candidates. However in Attitude and aptitude section, the answer will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks that is each questions will carry marks of 3, 2, 1 and 0.
- Questions of the examination will be set in Hindi and English except for language proficiency portion.
- Time duration for the exam is 3 hours.
Rajasthan PTET Result & Merit List
MDSU PTET Examination Pattern
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Ajmer –
Number of questions
Teaching attitude and aptitude test
Language proficiency (English or Hindi)
- Total examination of the written test will be of 600 marks.
MDSU PTET Exam Syllabus 2021 Download
Syllabus of the MDSU Exam Pattern 2021-
Mental Ability Test Syllabus
- Judgement and decision making
- Creative thinking
- Drawing inferences
Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Social maturity
- Professional commitment
- Interpersonal relations
General Awareness (GK) Syllabus
- Current affair (National and International)
- Indian history and culture
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
Language proficiency Syllabus (English or Hindi)
- Functional grammar
- Sentence structures
Raj PTET Selection Process
- The merit list of the qualifying candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the written examination as per PTET rules.
If one or two candidates secured same marks, merit will be assigned on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination and if the marks of the qualifying examination are same then the date of birth of candidates will be taken into consideration.
Elder candidates will be given higher merit. For more information related to official website visit www.jobsandhan.com.