Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment Admit Card 2023 – Check Exam Date for Written Exam, PET / PMT: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board will announce the exam date & admit card release date for the recruitment of Home Guard. The Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card serves as a proof of identity for the candidate and also mentions the details of the examination, such as the date, time, and venue. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry their Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card to the examination center, failing which they may not be allowed to appear for the exam.
ALSO READ – Rajasthan GDS Result 2023.
Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card 2023 Highlight
|Name Of the Post
|Rajasthan Home Guard Registration Mode
Rajasthan Home Guard Exam Date
|Apply Online Staring Date
|12 January 2023
|Last Date for Form fill up
|11 February 2023
|Home Guard Exam Date
|Admit Card Release Date
Also Read – Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus
Steps to Download the Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board: The first step to download the Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card is to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board. The website can be accessed at https://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the Link for Admit Card: Once you are on the home page of the website, look for the link that says “Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card” or “Download Admit Card”. Click on the link to proceed.
- Enter Your Login Details: Next, you will be prompted to enter your login details such as your application number and date of birth. Make sure that you enter the correct details to avoid any issues while downloading the Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card.
- Download and Take a Printout of the Admit Card: After you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view and download your admit card. Take a printout of the admit card on a white A4 size paper.
It is important to note that the Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card will only be available for download a few days before the examination. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates on the availability of the admit card.
Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card Data Mentioned
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/OBC)
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Essential instructions for the examination
Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card Document Required
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Permanent driving license
- Recent identity card issued by a recognized college/employee ID/university
- Bank passbook with photo
- Voter’s card
- Photo identity proof issued by the gazetted officer
In conclusion, the Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card is an essential document for appearing in the examination conducted by the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board. The steps to download the Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card are straightforward and can be easily followed by candidates. It is important for candidates to carry a printout of the admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam.
Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card Links
|Admit Card Download Link
|Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan
FQAs On Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card
The release date of the admit card for the Rajasthan Home Guard exam is not specified. It is usually released a few days before the exam. You can check the official website of the Rajasthan Police Department for updates on the release of the admit card.
You can download your admit card from the official website of the Rajasthan Police Department by providing your registration number and other required details. Make sure to download and take a printout of the admit card, as it will be required to be produced at the examination center.
If there is a mistake in your admit card, such as an incorrect spelling of your name or an incorrect exam center, you should immediately contact the authorities in charge of the examination and inform them of the error. They will then provide you with the necessary guidance on how to rectify the mistake.