PRSU Exam Form 2021: Situated in Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla will soon release the online Exam form for the UG 1st Year or the 1St semester exam. Candidates can check the date schedule below. The University will also release the Entrance Examination Application Form for the admission in various UG and PG courses 2020.
Also Check – PRSU Exam Time Table 2021 BA BSc BCom.
So, all the candidates who want to take admission in PRSU 2020 must have checked the Eligibility Criteria of the Particular courses. The candidates who want to appear for the PRSU entrance examination for the admission in various colleges Under the University, have to fill the PRSU Application form first. Candidates must check the PRSU Notice regarding the admission procedure 2020. To know more details read the article below.
PRSU Semester Exam Form 2021
According to the newly released Notice by the PRSU, eligible candidates have to fill the application form and need to submit 2 prints out of hard copies along with all the necessary documents. During the application form submission candidates need to submit Rs 30/- as Forwarding Charges to the respective colleges within the given time period.
Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University Supple Form
In any case if the students face any kind of problem during the PRSU Semester Exam/PRSU Annual Exam Form submission 2020, then they can get a solution by calling on the given number or they can also visit the official authority directly to get the doubts clear.
Important Facts on PRSU Exam Form
- Candidates who are going to fill the PRSU Online Exam form, they must have 75% attendance. Else the candidates will not be able to fill the PRSU Online Exam for.
- Candidates must have attached the previous year/semester exam mark sheet along with their application form.
- Students will require to take print out of the successful payment of fee and to need to attach it along with their application form.
- Candidates can make the payment of Online Exam application Fee through Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit card or through the SBI bank challan.
What is the Last Date of PRSU Exam Form Fill up
The candidates who are going to appear PRSU UG Annual Exam are now waiting for the publication of the Exam form. So before the exam form fill up candidates need to keep in mind the following details.
- The form must be submitted within the given time period.
- Before filling the exam form candidates must go through the complete notice. University will not entertain any kind of mistake in the form.
- Candidates can make the fee payment through online banking or through Demand drtaft. No cash or cheque will be accepted by the authority.
The date schedule has not released yet. As soon as the dates are out it will be updated here. The Examination Form is expected to release in the month of December 2020 in the University official website.
Process to fill up online prsuuniv.in Exam Form?
- Visit the University official portal www.prsuuniv.in.
- STUDENT LOGIN link will be right there at top.
- First go through the official Notification thoroughly.
- Then login into the account through login credentials.
- Then fill the exam form with the required details carefully.
- Crosscheck all the details.
- Click on the submit button and keep the print out of the PRSU Online exam form 2020 for future purposes.
For more updates on PRSU Exam Form Last Date 2021 for 1st 2nd 3rd year Semester Exams, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.