PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Accredited Engineer Gram Rojgar Sahayak Panchayat CO ordinator Vacancy 3787 Posts PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- 1 PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Accredited Engineer Gram Rojgar Sahayak Panchayat CO ordinator Vacancy 3787 Posts PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Engineer Gram Rojgar Sahayak Vacancy Panchayat Coordinator: The Government of Assam has announced recruitment notification for contractual basis under the Panchayat and Rural development, Assam in 2017. There are total 3787 number of vacancies. The application will be fill- up through on line mode by official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, general instruction, selection, important dated of the above headline.
PNRD ASSAM POST & VACANCY:
Accredited engineer – 1850
Gram Rozgar Sahayak – 520
Computer Assistant – 60
Account Assistant – 46
District MIS Manager (MGNREGA) -9
Gaon Panchayat Coordinator – 1083
Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G) – 219
The educational qualification required for the Accredited Engineer post is passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from the institute which is recognised University. There will be mention about required experience depends on the posts. For other posts download the official notification.
The minimum age for the recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the selected Accredited Engineer is Rs. 18000/- as per month. The salary for the other posts may differ. All types of allowance into the salary.
Selection procedure will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Last date of online application: 31.08.2017
- First submission of notification – 14.08.2017
- Candidates are requested to give preferences for district to be posted.
- 10% total post will be reserved in the panel list
- The selected candidates can be posted in any district of Assam.
- Incomplete applications and invalid documents would lead to rejection.
- The candidate should be eligible enough for the posts.
- The candidates must have genuine certificates according to the official notification.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official website www.rural.assam.gov.in or www.pnrdjobs.in
- Download Notification Advertisement – Click here.