Odisha OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2023 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published a recruitment notification for Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee), Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee, Stenographer, Junior Management Trainee (Electrical) through the official website www.optcl.co.in.
Go through the following OPTCL Recruitment Notification 2023 to know the detailed vacancy list, salary structure and other information regarding the OPTCL Job. Official website of OPTCL Odisha is – www.optcl.co.in. For more details regarding the OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2023 read the details where we have discussed about Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates of application form fill up.
Recent News: OPTCL has published a recruitment notification for 333 vacancies of Stenographer, Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee), Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee, Junior Management Trainee (Electrical). Online application form fill up will begin soon. Read the short notification below:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2023 – Overview
|Recruitment Authority||OPTCL (Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited)|
|Post name||Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee), Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee, Stenographer, Junior Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Advertisement Notification Number||MPP&R-04/2023|
|Job Category||Odisha Jobs|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
|Date of Notification||27/01/2023|
Eligible and interested candidates have to register for the recruitment on the official website of OPTCL. Interested applicants have to fill in their personal details such as name, address, contact information and educational qualifications. They also have to upload copies of their documents such as resume, passport size photograph and certificates.
The next step is to take the written examination. The exam will consist of MCQs related to topics such as General Knowledge, English Language, Aptitude and Reasoning. Applicants will have to answer all the questions correctly in order to be eligible for selection. Then, Selected applicants will be called for an interview / skill test with senior OPTCL officials. At this stage, applicants will be tested on their technical knowledge, communication skills and general knowledge.
OPTCL Vacancy 2023:
|Junior Management Trainee||70 Posts|
|Office Assistant Grade-III Trainee||53 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-III Trainee||10 Posts|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee||200 Posts|
|Total Vacancy||333 Posts|
OPTCL Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||HSC pass and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.||18 to 32 years|
|Office Assistant||Bachelor Degree & sufficient knowledge in Computer Application||21 to 35 Years|
Candidates must have fluency in Odia and must have qualified middle School with Odia as medium of language. Candidates must have passed final examination of standard VIII with Odia language.
Upper age limit will be relaxed for upto 5(five) years for SC/ST/SEBC, Women and 10 (ten) years for PWD candidates.
OPTCL Salary – All Posts
|Office Assistant||Rs. 5,200 /- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2830/- (Old Pay Scale)|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee||Rs. 22,700/- to Rs.72,000/-|
The candidates those will be selected after the training period for the various posts, will be remunerated with the fixed pay scale in case of permanent jobs in OPTCL.
Other Important Points about OPTCL Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- UR and SEBC candidates must pay Rupees 500 which is non refundable in any circumstances.
- ST,SC from Odisha and PWD applicants must pay Rupees 250.
- OPTCL department candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will need to pursue one year training. Trainee can be adjourn during the training period.
- Admit cards or the call letters must be downloaded before the Examination.
OPTCL Selection Process
The selection process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and a skill test (Practical):
- Selected CBT candidates will be called for skill test in computer application.
- Eligible candidates will have to seat for proper medical test.
OPTCL Recruitment Syllabus 2023
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||20%|
Here is the detailed syllabus of OPTCL Office Assistant Online Test & Skill Test:
OPTCL Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Starting date of online submission||February 2023|
|Ending date of online submission||March 2023|
|Opening date of depositing fee||February 2023|
|Closing date of depositing fee||March 2023|
|Admit card distribution||March 2023 (Expected)|
|Computer Based Test||April 2023 (Expected)|
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Fees have to be paid online or offline through bank challan.
Here are important points about OPTCL Application Fee:
How to Apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2023?
Those who are interested in latest Odisha Govt job or PSU Job in 2023 especially in Odisha Power Transmission Company Limited, can apply for this golden chance of joining the PSU as office assistant post. For this you need to go to the official website which is www.optcl.co.in and apply against the mentioned post. Visit the links below to know more about the OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Go to www.optcl.co.in at first.
- Choose your desired post or recruitment advertisement.
- Fill out basic information.
- Once the basic details have been filled out in the OPTCL Online Application Form, applicants should click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.
- This will take them to a confirmation page, where they can review all of the information they have entered and make sure it is correct. If they are satisfied with the information, they can click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the submission process.
- After submitting the form, applicants will receive an email confirmation of their application.
- This email should contain a unique reference number that can be used to track their application form.
|OPTCL Detailed Advertisement||Available Soon|
|Short Advertisement||Check Here|
|OPTCL Recruitment – Online Apply Link||Available Soon|
|OPTCL Previous Year Question Papers||Download|
|OPTCL Result & Cut Off Marks||Check Here|
|OPTCL Admit Card & Exam Date||Check Here|