ODISHA TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD EXAM PATTERN 2021 SELECTION PROCESS OTET
The Odisha TET Syllabus 2021 of selection test according to the Odisha TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) and exam pattern & selection process details has been given below in this article. The Odisha TET Syllabus 2021 for the exams can be downloaded in PDF format. Details of recruitment/ selection process, marks distribution and other information regarding the Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2021 have also given here.
The test will be held according some rules and regulation of the above Department. Read the exam scheme of the exam carefully for the post. The official website of OTET is www.bseodisha.ac.in where candidates may contact for any further information regarding the job.
OTET SELECTION PROCESS:
The candidates have to pass the selection test for the post. Commission will prepare a category wise merit list from the marks obtained in the selection test.
The exam will be of two compulsory papers and one optional paper. The compulsory paper 1 is of 150 marks and the second compulsory paper is of 90 marks. On the other hand the optional paper is for 60 marks. Multiple Choice Questions will be asked. The optional paper has sections. The candidates have to choice either A or B.
ODISHA TET SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD 2021:
DETAILED SYLLABUS FOR OTET:
Section A: Child Development & Pedagogy
Unit 1 –
- Focus on children at primary level
- Concept, principles and stages of child development.
- Characteristics of physical, cognitive, social, emotional and moral development in childhood
- Influence of heredity and environment in understanding the child
Section B: Language-I, Odia/Urdu/Hindi/Telugu/Bengali
Unit 1 –
- Learning Odia/Urdu/Hindi/Telugu/Bengali at elementary level.
- Aims and objectives of teaching as mother tongue
- Principles of language teaching
- Acquisition of four-fold language skills
- Objectives and strategies of transacting integrated text for beginners
For the details of Odisha TET Syllabus 2021 visit the official notification.
All The Best!!