NPCIL STIPENDIARY TRAINEE TECHNICIAN SYLLABUS NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED EXAM PATTERN DOWNLOAD 2020 SELECTION PROCESS
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern Selection Process: The NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 of selection test according to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited & exam pattern with selection process have been given below in this article. The NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 for the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Phase 1 & Phase 2 exams can be downloaded in PDF format. Details of recruitment/ selection process, marks distribution and other information regarding the exam pattern have also given here. The test will be held according some rules and regulation of the above Department. Read the exam scheme of the exam carefully for the post. The official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is www.npcil.nic.in where candidates may contact for any further information regarding the job.
NPCIL STIPENDIARY TRAINEE SELECTION PROCESS:
The candidates have to pass the selection procedure for the post. Commission will prepare a category wise merit list from the marks obtained in the selection procedure.
- Phase I – Preliminary Test
- Phase II – Advance Test
- Phase III – Verification of Candidates
- Phase IV– Skill Test
- Phase V – Final Merit List
NPCIL TECHNICIAN EXAM PATTERN 2020:
For selection the candidates have to go through four stages. All the stages are same important for selection. The qualification standard for stage I shall be according to their category NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 and cut off marks. Question will be come from the respective trade. Phase I and Phase II will be commencing on the same day as per notification. There is a verify session for the candidates before skill test. Marks distribution of examination will be notified later.
NPCIL STIPENDIARY TRAINEE SYLLABUS 2020:
- Phase I – Preliminary Test –
- Phase II – Advance Test
Questions from respective trade from syllabus of HSC or syllabus of ISC
- Phase III – Verification of Candidates – Short listed candidates of Phase I and II are eligible for the skill test but Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has verify candidate’s certificate of eligibility before the skill test. All the candidates allow for Phase IV after Phase III. The candidates have to submit original certificates in Phase III.
- Phase IV– Skill Test – This stage is only open for the qualified candidates of Phase-III.
- Phase V – Final Merit List – The final merit list will be prepared after all above stages. The candidates who are qualified all stages properly will find their name in this section.
For more details, visit the official website – click here.