NHM ASSAM RECRUITMENT 2020 NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, ASSAM VACANCY APPLICATION FORM
NHM Assam Recruitment Notification 2020: NHM has announced official notification for various posts of staff nurse, specialist posts in 2020. There are total 1115 number of vacancies according to the posts. The application of the posts will be filled up as per the notice published by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2020.
POST & VACANCY:
District Programme Officer, NCD
Consultant (Civil Works)
Training Consultant, SIHFW
Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal service) SIHFW
- Here we mention 7 posts within 26.
- The vacancy is also reserves.
- For other posts download the official notification.
- The essential educational qualification for the District Programme Officer, NCD post is the candidate has to pass MBBS degree or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The educational qualification for others post may differ.
- The maximum age limit is 62 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- District Programme Officer, NCD has remuneration per month of Rs. 35000/-.
- The salary for other posts may differ.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The vacancies may increase.
- 3% seats will be reserved for the PWD.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents which are required for qualification & experience.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application –
For more information, visit the link below –