Central Board of Secondary Education invited National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2018 for admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online application from eligible candidates for National Eligibility Cumbria Entrance Test (UG) 2018 (NEET- UG- 2018) which is to be conducted for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in Medical/ Dental colleges. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cbseneet.nic.in from 08.02.18 to 09.03.18. Indian Nationals, Non- residential Indians, overseas citizen of India, persons of Indian origins and foreign Nationals are eligible for the test. Aadhaar number is mandatory for the test. Open school candidate’s or candidates who passed 12th with Biology/ Biotechnology as an additional subjects are not eligible for the entrance test. Within 31.12.18 candidates should have completed 17 years i.e., the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S. or B.D.S. course. Below we have given information about examination dates, required educational qualification, examination fees, age limits and other eligibility criteria.
Important dates of NEET 2018 Exam
- Date for submission of online application form – 08.02.18 (Thursday) to 09.03.18 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs (lST)
- Date for successful payment of online application fee- 08.02.18 (Thursday) to 10.03.18 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs (IST)
- Date of NEET examination – 06.05.18 (Sunday)
Click to see – WBJEE 2018 Application Form
Required educational qualification for the test
- Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board/ institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually.
- Taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology together,
- minimum 50% marks is required for General candidates, 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates and 45% for physically handicapped candidates.
For Unreserved category (UR)
Candidates must have born between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.02
For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category
Candidates must have born between 07.05.88 and 01.01.02
Upper age limit is 25 years for Unreserved candidates and 30 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
- General / OBC- Rs 1400
- SC/ ST/ PH- Rs 750
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates must upload photograph and signature also. Then they need to pay the application fee through debit/ credit card, net banking, e- wallets of different service provider. After that the form should be submitted.
For more information, visit here.