NVS Previous Years question paper download solved model MCQ Questions Answers Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti clerk LDC: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) School Previous year question paper download link solved model question paper for LDC Clerk, Storeman (Non teaching NVSNT posts), trained graduate teacher (TGT) post graduate teacher (PGT) have been given below. You can download the fully solved model / sample practice question paper (general knowledge or GK) from the link given below in PDF format. Subject wise previous years question for each subject like English, Hindi, Bengali, Geography, History , Science, arts , language NVS Previous Question Paper can be downloaded from the official website whose link we have provided. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will conduct written test for the recruitment of PGT TGT in the Navodaya Schools. Solve the last 10 years question paper and practice the mock test / model question paper to gear up your preparation strategy.
|Application Staring Date||February 2023|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
NVS Previous Question Paper Overview
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Category||Previous Question Paper|
NVS LDC Question Paper Download Solved PDF:
We have discussed here Model Questions Answers for the upcoming Navodaya vidayala samiti Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Storekeeper posts recruitment online examination (Computer based). Let us first discuss the syllabus and exam patten for LDC and Storekeeper posts –
- Hindi & English – 20 Marks
- Mental Ability / Reasoning / Arithmetic – 20 Marks
- General Awareness & Current Affairs – 20 Marks
- Arithmetical Ability – 20 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer – 20 Marks
Belowe have given detailed exam pattern for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Lower Division Clerk / Storekeeper (LDC) Written Test –
|No||Name of Subjects||Full Marks of paper||Duration of Exam|
|1.||General English (20 marks)||100||2 Hours|
|2.||Computer Knowledge (20 Marks)|
|3.||Reasoning (20 marks)|
|4.||Numerical Ability (20 marks)|
|5.||General Awareness (20 marks)|
- Fill in the Blanks
- Adverb, Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement
- Unseen Passages
- Antonyms, Synonyms
- Verb, Tenses
- Idioms & Phrases
- E-Mail, Charts
- Graphs, PowerPoint
- Data Entry Using Excel
- Multimedia Presentation
- Uses of Antivirus
- Introduction to Computers
- Word Processing
- Operating System
- Application of Computer in Agriculture
- MS Office
- Microsoft Publishers
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Verbal Reasoning
- Number Series
- Statement and Argument
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Logical Problems
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Statement and Conclusion
- Logical Deduction
- Number System
- Decimal & Fractions
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Ages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- HCF & LCM
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Capitals of India
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Indian Economy.
- International & National Organizations
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Science & Technology
- Books and Authors
- Indian National Movement
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- General Polity
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Syllabus for all other posts like staff nurse, lab assistant posts are almost same.
Download NVS LDC Model Question Paper Free PDF Download – Click here.
- General Awareness MCQ
- General Hindi MCQ
- General English MCQ
- Mental Ability MCQ
- Reasoning MCQ
- Arithmetic Aptitude MCQ | Quantitative Aptitude
- Current Affairs MCQ
- Computer Knowledge MCQ
For Lab Assistant –
NVS previous years question paper for LDC Clerk and other non teaching posts will be helpful for candidates. You can use previous old question papers for practice set for the upcoming recruitment exam in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Navodaya Vidyala LDC Steno Previous Years Question paper should be made avaiable to the candidates as it can boost the preparation of candidates. Old Question Papers are generally published by various organization or state gov or central govt during the time of publishing of the answer key.
Important Information regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan –
NVS LDC Question Paper Download:
Question paper will contain 100 Multiple Choice Objective Questions which will have 4 options. Below are some important information regarding the Navodaya Vidyala LDC Clerk Question paper 2023 –
- No negative marking will be there in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Written Exam for Lower Division Clerk, Storekeeper etc. posts.
- Question or CBT Test Paper will be bilingual that is it will be in Hindi & English
- Candidates will be shortlisted by online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Final selection will be based on online Computer Based Test for post code number 01, 02, 03, 05 & 08 and for post code number 04, 06 & 07 through online Computer Based Test (CBT) and after that skill test. The skill test will be only qualifying in nature. Candidates must cross the CBT cut off marks to go to the level of skill test.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Previous Paper for LDC Steno Storekeeper can be used as practice set for the upcoming recruitment of Lower Division Clerk and other posts. Notification was published recently for the posts. Candidates should not only rely on the Lower Division Clerk LDC Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti previous years question paper, they should also download solved MCQ Questions Answers which contain the syallabus as mentioned in the notification.
To download the old question paper or NVS LDC Previous Years Paper, you must browse through the link of official website. Once available on official portal of NVSHQ, you may download the previous papers in PDF format and save it to your pc / mobile.
NVS Non Teaching post study Material:
Study Materials for Navodaya Non Teaching Posts can be downloaded from our website. You can navigate to our – MCQ Questions Answers Section to find various objective questions of different sections. Booklist or Recommended books for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti LDC Clerk Storekeeper Staff Nurse posts are –
General Knowledge – (Manohar Pandey),
Reasoning (R S Agarwal).
Current Affairs (Newspapers and online portals).
You can read our Current Affairs Section
Previous years question papers for TGT PGT teacher may be used as practice paper. Old question papers or last 5 / 10 previous years question paper are very important for this year exam preparation also. We have given the official website link where you may find the download link of fully solved question paper of NVS TGT PGT post. Official website – Click here.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Download NVS Solved Model Question Paper PDF Solved:
1) Which one of the following is the first company managed major port in India?
2) The Governor-General who followed a spirited ‘Forward’policy towards Afghanistan was
3) Who was the Founder of the Asiatic Society?
a) William Carrey
b) William Jones
c) David Hare
4) Who among the following was a founder of Swaraj party?
a) Vallabhbhai patel
b) Rajendra Prasad
c) CR Das
d) Narendra Deb
5) Who gave the title of Rani to the Naga Woman leader Gaidinliu?
a) Subhash Bose
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) Thakkar Bapa
d) Mahatma Gandhi
6) A novel and remarkable feature of the Civil disobedience Movement was the wide spread participation of
d) Industrialists and merchants
7) Gandhi undertook the longest nation wide tour of his life known as the
a) Dandi March
b) Harijan Yatra
c) Non-Cooperation March
d) Anti-Rowlatt Act Campaign
8) The founder President of the Harijan Sevak Sanghar,founded by Mahatma Gandhi ,was
a) Mahadev Desai
c) Amrit Lal Thakkar
d) BR Ambedkar
9) The Anarchical and Revolutionary Crime Act was popularly known as the
a) Rowlatt Act
b) IIbert Bill
c) Indian Arms Act
d) Pitt’s Indian Act
10) Who was the first speaker of the Indian Parliament?
a) GV Mavalankar
b) KM Munshi
c) Dr Rajendra Prasad
d) Dr BR Ambedkar
11) Napoleon was defeated at the Battle of Waterloo by armies under
a) Alexander I
12) The first emperor of France was
c) Louis XIV
13) The scientist who first studied the world of microscopic life was
14) The outstanding city of the Italian Renaissance was
15) The famous rock cut temple of elephant are ascribed to the
16) Bhaskaracharya’s book ‘Lilavai’ was translated into Persian by
b) Dara Shikoh
c) Abul Fazl
17) Which one of the following sites is famous for pre-historic paintings?
18) Jain temple of Abu is made of
19) Which among the following is best temple of Vijayanagara Art?
d) patta Dakal
20) ‘Geet Gabinda’ which is a work by jaideva,is in which language?