NAVAL SHIPYARD RECRUITMENT 2020 APPRENTICE VACANCY FITTER MACHINIST MECHANIC WELDER ITI POSTS NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD KARWAR
Naval Shipyard Karwar Recruitment 2020 apprentice vacancy: Naval Ship Repair Yard has announced official notification for ITI qualified Indian citizens for apprentice training. There are total 105 vacancies. Both the male & female is eligible for the posts. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, Naval Shipyard Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the latest Naval Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Karwar.
POST & VACANCY:
Mechanic Ref and AC
Sheet Metal Worker
Mechanic Machine tool Maintenance
Building Maintenance Technician
- For relaxation details download the official notification.
- The essential educational qualification for the posts is the candidate has to pass class 10th standard and ITI or its equivalent with 65% aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- The ITI trade in depends on the posts in which the candidate is interested.
- The candidates must complete 14 years.
- The maximum age limit is 21 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- There is some relaxation applicable according to the Govt. Rules.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The selected candidates receive their salary of Rs. 8320 to Rs. 9360/- as per month.
- The candidates should be physically fit as per official notification.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The candidates have to print out the registration form.
- The candidates must have a registered email-id.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- There is some hostel available for boys only.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The training period is of 6 to 12 months as per posts.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written test
- Phase II – interview
- Phase III – Medical Test
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application – within 30 days after the notification was published.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – Click here for applying online.