NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Examination Syllabus 2020 – Download NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020 – NABARD Assistant Manager post is one of the best Banking Sector jobs in 2020. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Assistant Manager (AM) (Generalist & various) post 2020 online application from were available for filling up by eligible candidates. Through Advertisement No.4 / Grade A / 2020 for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) was disclosed.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 13.03.19 to 02.04.19. Candidates should not bring mobile phones, calculator and any other electronic gadgets in the examination hall. Below we have given detailed information about examination pattern, NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 selection process and centres for NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Examination 2020.
Earlier we have discussed about NABARD Generalist & Other posts Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2020.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2020- Download PDF Detailed Pattern for Online Test CBT
Exam will be conducted in three phase – Preliminary examination, Main examination and Interview.
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020 Call Letter
- Preliminary examination will be based on multiple choice questions and main examination will be a mix of multiple choice questions and descriptive type.
- Time duration for preliminary examination is 2 hours and 1 hour 30 minutes for main examination.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answers.
- Preliminary and Main Examination will be of 200 marks and interview will carry 25 marks.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam Syllabus
As the exam consists of 2 online test parts, we will deliver the two sections differently.
Syllabus for Assistant Manager Preliminary Examination 2020
Number of questions
Test of reasoning (Reasoning Practice MCQ)
Economics and social issues (with focus on rural India)
Agriculture and rural development (with focus on rural India)
Exam Syllabus for NABARD Assistant Manager Main Exam 2020
Check the answer key for the Grade A B officer posts.
Essay (40 marks)
Precis (20 marks)
Questions on the precis para (20 marks)
Report / Letter writing (20 marks)
Economics and social issues and Agriculture and rural development (with focus on rural India)
Paper on related discipline
What is the NABARD Assistant Manager Selection Process
Therefore this section will exclusively tell familiarise you about the process of recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager.
- Every candidate has to appear on Preliminary examination and as said earlier, it is only qualifying in nature.
Click here for General English Practice Set for NABARD Assistant Manager Exam 2020.
- Candidates who score high in individual tests and in aggregate will only be shortlisted for Main examination.
- Then candidates who score high in Main examination will be called for interview.
- For shortlisting from Preliminary to Main examination and Main examination to Interview, all candidates with tied marks will be shortlisted.
- Therefore, final selection for the post of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ will be done on the basis of marks scored by candidates together in Main examination and Interview.
The list of roll number of shortlisted candidates in Preliminary and Main Examination will be published in the website.
Click here for NABARD Generalist Officer Previous Question Paper Download 2020
NABARD Assistant Manager Prelims & Mains Exam Centres
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- New Delhi
When the result will release, we will update the post of Cut Off Marks 2020.