MP TET Varg 2 Syllabus 2023 : The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the MP TET Varg 2 exam to recruit candidates for the post of Upper Primary Level Teachers in various schools in Madhya Pradesh. It is essential for candidates to be familiar with the MP Varg 2 Syllabus to prepare for the exam effectively. In this article, we will discuss the steps to download the MP TET Varg 2 Syllabus and answer some frequently asked questions.
MP Varg 2 Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||TET Varg 2|
MP TET Varg 2 Exam Dates 2023
|Application Starting Date||30 January 2023|
|Application Last Date||13 Feb 2023|
|Admit Card Released Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||From 25 April onwards.|
MP TET Varg 2 Exam Pattern
The MPTET Varg 2 Exam Pattern will assist candidates understand the exam pattern, number of parts, marking weightage, duration, etc. Written test pattern:
- 150 questions are planned.
- Exams are 150 points.
- Exams last 2:30 hours.
- 1 mark per question.
MP TET Varg 2 Exam Syllabus
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Numerical Ability||07|
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional Grammar
- Linguistic Comprehension
- व्याकरण ( कवायद ) ” – मजाह, हरूफ शमसी, हरूफ कमरी, हरकात व सकनात रमूज औकाफ, साबके लाहके, सिफत, तजाद, तजाहले आरिफ़ाना, हरके अतफ मजाज मूरसिल, कहावते, मुहावरे वाक्य में प्रयोग, तजनीस (ताम, जायद नाकिस) कनाया, लफ व नशर।
- निबंध लेखन (मजमून )
- पत्र / प्रार्थना पत्र ( खत व दरख्वास्त)
- गैर दरसी इकतिवास (अपठित) की तशरीह व उस पर आधारित प्रश्न
- Number system
- Pedagogical issues
- Development of thinking and reasoning power through mathematics lessons
- Place of mathematics in the curriculum
- Language of mathematics
- To develop the ability to create and use environment-based appropriate educational aids for effective teaching.
- Pedagogical Issues
- lithosphere Atmosphere
Steps to Download Madhya Pradesh TET Varg 2 Exam Pattern ?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the MP TET Varg 2 Syllabus:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MPPEB at www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘MP TET Varg 2 Syllabus 2023‘ section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Select the Madhya Pradesh TET Varg 2 Syllabus link.
- Step 4: The MP TET Varg 2 Exam Pattern will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the MP TET Varg 2 Exam Syllabus for future reference.
In conclusion, the MP TET Varg 2 Syllabus is an essential aspect of the exam, and candidates must be familiar with it to prepare effectively. They can download the syllabus from the official website of MPPEB and prepare accordingly. Candidates must also stay updated with the latest news and notifications related to the exam to avoid any last-minute confusion.
MP TET Varg 2 Exam Syllabus Links
FAQs on www.peb.mp.gov.in Varg 2 Syllabus
The MP TET Varg 2 exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, and each question carries one mark.
No, there is no negative marking in the MP TET Varg 2 exam.
Candidates must be familiar with the MP TET Varg 2 Syllabus and exam pattern. They can also solve previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to prepare effectively for the exam. It is essential to manage time effectively and focus on weaker areas while preparing for the exam. Candidates can also refer to relevant books and study materials to enhance their preparation. Regular practice and revision are crucial for effective preparation.