MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023 : The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is set to release the MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card soon on its official website. The MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card is an essential document that candidates must carry to the exam hall to appear for the exam. In this article, we will discuss the steps to download the MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card and answer some frequently asked questions regarding the same. Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board published MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023 on April 26, 2023. MP MS TET Admit Card 2023 is only available online at www.esb.mp.gov.in.
MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board, Bhopal|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MP TET Varg 2 Exam Dates 2023
|Application Starting Date||30 January 2023|
|Application Last Date||13 Feb 2023|
|Admit Card Released Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||From 25 April onwards.|
Data Mentioned On MP TET Varg 2 Hall Ticket
- Name of the Applicant
- Examination Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Gender
- Applicant’s Category
- Examination Name
MP Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2 Admit Card Document Required
- Passport or,
- Date of exam,
- Voter ID Card or,
- Aadhar Card/Print out of E-Aadhar or,
- PAN Card or,
- Driving License or,
- Name of the post
- School/College/University ID Card or,
- Employer ID Card
How to Download Madhya Pradesh TET Varg 2 Admit Card ?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MPPEB at www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023‘ section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Select the Madhya Pradesh TET Varg 2 Admit Card link.
- Step 4: Enter the required details such as application number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6: The MP Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the Admit Card for future reference.
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned above to download the MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card and ensure that all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct. It is essential to carry the Call Letter along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam hall to avoid any inconvenience.
Faqs On www.peb.mp.gov.in Varg 2 Admit Card
Candidates must carry a valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or Driving License along with the Admit Card.
No, candidates have to download the Admit Card from the official website of MPPEB.
Candidates must immediately contact the concerned authorities to get the issue resolved before the exam.