MGVCL Watchman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy for 51 Posts Application Form
The application is for recruitment notification of watchman post in MGVCL in 2023. There are total 51 vacancies for watchman in MGVCL for which MGVCL Watchman Recruitment 2023 notification has been published. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.mgvcl.co.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
There are total 51 vacancies. The details are mention as follows:-
- Male – 39
- Female – 12
- The essential educational qualification required for the Watchman post is the candidate has to pass SSC or its equivalent examination of Indian Armed Forces.
- The Preferred Qualification for the post is Diploma in Police Science from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
The maximum age limit is 40 to 45 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the selected Watchman is Pay scale between Rs. 7300-179400/-. The allowances will be added according to the post.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be fill up through mode.
- The candidate has to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The documents should be submit through Speed Post or RPAD.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Physical Parameters
- Phase II – Physical Endurance Standards
- The application fee for General (UR)/ SEBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates – Rs. 250/-.
- The fee should be pay through State Bank of India.
IMPORTANT DATES OF MGVCL Watchman Recruitment 2023:
- The application should be submit on or before –
- Last date of payment –
- Last date for submission of documents –
For more information, visit the links below –
Good Luck !