MEGHALAYA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2017 JUNIOR GRADE RECRUITMENT VACANCY 38 POSTS MPSC.nic.in
- 1 MEGHALAYA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2017 JUNIOR GRADE RECRUITMENT VACANCY 38 POSTS MPSC.nic.in
- 1.0.1 MEGHALAYA PSC CIVIL SERVICE POST & VACANCIES:
- 1.0.2 MEGHALAYA CIVIL SERVICE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
- 1.0.3 MEGHALAYA CIVIL SERVICE AGE LIMIT:
- 1.0.4 SALARY SCALE:
- 1.0.5 GENERAL INSTRUCTION:
- 1.0.6 SELECTION PROCESS OF MPSC JR GRADE CIVIL SERVICE POSTS:
- 1.0.7 APPLICATION FEE:
- 1.0.8 IMPORTANT DATES OF MEGHALAYA PSC RECRUITMENT:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for Meghalaya Civil Service Junior Grade Posts in 2017. There are total 38 Junior Grade Civil Service posts vacancies in Meghalaya PSC 2017. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode www.mpsc.nic.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates of Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Recruitment.
MEGHALAYA PSC CIVIL SERVICE POST & VACANCIES:
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruits Civil Servant according to eligibility as per official rules and regulation. After selection process complete the selected candidate fill the 38 (approx.) vacancies.
MEGHALAYA CIVIL SERVICE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
Minimum educational qualification required for the above mention post is passed a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised university under central and state act in India according to the rules and regulation.
MEGHALAYA CIVIL SERVICE AGE LIMIT:
The minimum age of the applicants should be not less than 21 yrs but there is some sort of relaxation as an official notification. The average maximum age including relaxation of caste, ex serviceman, Disability is 27 to 42 years. For details of every group of relaxation visit to the official website.
Salary scale for the Civil Servants may differ as per the official notification.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant can fill the form through both the way (online and offline).
SELECTION PROCESS OF MPSC JR GRADE CIVIL SERVICE POSTS:
Phase – I = Preliminary Test.
Phase – II = Mains Examination.
The application fee for the candidates is Rs. 460/-. The PWD candidates are exempted from the fee and on the other hand the SC/ST candidates who are brought up in state of Meghalaya have to half of the application fee.
IMPORTANT DATES OF MEGHALAYA PSC RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission – 31.08.2017
- The selection dates will be provided in the official website.
For more information regarding MPSC Meghalaya Civil Service Recruitment, visit the following links below –