Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Vacancy Application Form Sweeper Sanitary Worker
HIGH COURT MADRAS NOTIFICATION NO. 125/2017 has been published for recruitment of Sweeper and Sanitary Worker in 2017. Madras High Court has announced recruitment notification for Sweeper and other various posts in 2017. There are 127 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through offline mode. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline. You can visit the official website of Madra High Court
MADRAS HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT POST & VACANCY 2017:
- Sweeper – 68
- Sanitary Worker – 59
Minimum educational qualification required according to the notification of Madras High Court is class 8th pass or its equivalent. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
For reserved category – 18 to 35
For others – 18 to 30
In service candidates – max 45
For more visits to the official website.
Salary scale for the above posts is PB 1A Rs. 4800 – 10000 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/- and Spl. Allowance and other allowances will be admissible as per existing government rules. All type of pay including in it. For other posts, download the recruitment notification.
- Candidates have to fill the application offline through the official website and after that they have to take a print out of it.
- Candidates who fail to send a hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered.
- Recent self attested colour photocopy on the application form shall be taken.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Copy self attested passport photo
ONLINE APPLICATION FEES:
- The application fee is 250/- Rs. Candidates have to pay the fees only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank.
- Phase I – Written Examination ( Obj type) Mark- 50
- Phase II – Practical Test mark – 15
- Phase III – Interview Marks 10
Last date for receiving of application form fill up – 20.07.2017
For more information, visit the links given below –