LMRC Recruitment 2018 Executive / Non Executive – LMRC SC TO CRA Junior Engineer (JE) Maintainer Assistant Manager (AM) Recruitment Notification 2018 has been published by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation. Through this recruitment notification, LMRC has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Executive / Non – Executive category. Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.lmrcl.com from 22.02.18 to 27.03.18. Read the Details below regarding the Latest LMRC Recruitment Notification for the various posts in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation.
LMRC Recruitment 2018
- 1 LMRC Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.1 LMRC Posts & Vacancy
- 1.0.2 Category wise number of vacancies
- 1.0.3 Important dates of LMRCL Recruitment
- 1.0.4 Required educational qualification / Eligibility
- 1.0.5 Salary structure
- 1.0.6 Age limits
- 1.0.7 Examination fee
- 1.0.8 Selection process
- 1.0.9 How to apply
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
LMRC will recruit 386 numbers of posts which are – Junior Engineer (JE Electrical, JE Civil, JE S&T), Assistant Manager (AM), Maintainer, Customer Relationship Assistant (CRA), Station Controller cum Train Operator (SC TO). Indian Nationals are only eligible for the post. Selected candidates shall be in probation for a period of 2 years. 386 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Below we have given detailed information about vacancy details, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, selection process and eligibility criteria.
LMRC Posts & Vacancy
- Executive category – 28 posts
- Non – Executive category – 358 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
- AM (Civil) – 07 posts
- AM (Electrical) – 06 posts
- AM (S and T and Architect) – 03 posts each
- AM (Operations, HR, Public relations) – 02 posts each
- AM (IT, Finance) and Assistant Company Secretary – 01 post each
Non – Executive category
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO) – 101 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 49 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 31 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 35 posts
- Jr. Engineer (S and T) – 27 posts
- Office Assistant (HR) and Public Relation Assistant – 02 posts each
- Account Assistant – 01 post
- Maintainer (Civil) – 17 posts
- Maintainer (Electrical) – 65 posts
- Maintainer (S and T) – 28 posts
Important dates of LMRCL Recruitment
- Date of issue of notification – 21.02.18
- Starting date of online registration – 23.02.18 (10:00 hrs)
- Date for payment of application fee – 22.02.18 to 27.03.18
- Last date for registration of online application – 27.03.18 (23:59 hrs) Dates for downloading admit card – For SCTO – from 09.04.18 and for other categories from 23.04.18
- Provisional date of written examination SCTO – 16.04.18
- Provisional date of written examination CRA to Maintainer (S and T) and AM (Civil to Public relations) – 06.05.18 and 13.05.18
Required educational qualification / Eligibility
Candidates must have three years Diploma Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Mechanical / Civil or equivalent trade from a recognized university / institute or three to four years Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for UR / OBC and 50% for reserved vacancies of SC only from a Government recognized university / institute or candidates must have ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in specific trades only.
Click to see all Engineering Jobs
As per pay scales under the Industrial DATE as applicable from time to time.
Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.02.18.
- UR and OBC – Rs 500
- SC / ST – Rs 200
Upper age limit is relaxable as per the norms of Government.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of computer based test, medical examination and psycho aptitude test.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.lmrcl.com. Candidates should choose the posts they want to apply and fill the form carefully. Pay the application fee and finally submit the form.
- Download Recruitment Notification (Advertisement PDF) – Click here.
- Apply Online for LMRC Vacancy 2018 – Click here.
- How to apply in details – Click here.
- Application Fee Deposit Procedure – Click here