Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Civil Judges Vacancy Application form karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- 1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Civil Judges Vacancy Application form karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Civil Judges Recruitment 2018 Vacancy karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in jobs: The High Court of Karnataka has invited online application for direct recruitment from eligible candidates to the post of Civil Judges. Interested candidates for the posts of Karnataka HC Civil Judges must check their eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp till 01.03.28 (till 11:59 pm). 101 number if vacancies for the post has been advertised. Age limits, Educational qualification requirement, salary structure, selection process and eligibility criteria for the posts of Karnataka HC Civil Judges Recruitment 2018 may be found below –
Details of the post and vacancy
Following posts will be recruited in Karnataka Judiciary for High Court of Karnataka –
Civil Judges – 101 posts.
- SC- 06 posts
- ST- 01 post
- Category- l- 10 posts
- Category- ll (A)- 48 posts
- Category- ll (B)- 09 posts
- Category- lll (A)- 01 post
- Category- lll (B)- 03 posts
- General merit 23 posts
Click to see latest govt jobs in Karnataka – Click here.
Category wise number of vacancies
- General- 10 posts
- Women candidates- 34 posts
- Kannada medium- 07 posts
- Rural candidate- 29 posts
- Ex-Serviceman- 11 posts
- Physically challenged- 10 posts
Important dates of recruitment
For direct recruitment and recruitment of in-service candidates
- Last date for register/ submit of online application- 01.03.18 (till 11:59 pm)
- Last date for payment of application fee through online- 05.03.18
- Last date for payment of fee through challan- 05.03.18 till banks working hours.
Required educational qualification for the post
- Candidates must have degree in law from a university established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Civil Judges in Karnataka HC will be paid in the monthly pay scale of Rs 27700- 770- 33090- 920- 40450- 1080- 44770.
For direct recruitment
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories should be 38 years of age and 35 years of age in case of others.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by three years for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
For recruitment of in-service candidates
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories should have 43 years of age and 40 years in case of others.
For Preliminary examination
- Candidates belongs to General merit and Category llA/ llB/ lllA/ IllB should pay Rs 500
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Category-l should pay- Rs 250
For Main written examination
- Candidates belonging to General merit list and category- llA/ llB/ lllA/ lllB should pay Rs 1000
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ category- l should pay Rs 500
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of preliminary examination, main written examination and viva-voce.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp. When you have filled up the online application form, the candidates must check it before submission of the Karnataka High Court Civil Judges Recruitment 2018.
For more information regarding the recruitment, visit the links below –
- Official Website – karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Download Recruitment Notification – Click here.