Kalyani University Admit Card 2021: The University of Kalyani releases admit cards or hall tickets for every registered student of the University. The admit card has to be downloaded before the student sits for the examination because if the student cannot provide the Kalyani University Admit Card 2021 when asked by the invigilators then the candidate shall be barred from entering the examination hall.
The admit card must be carried by the candidate during every examination and without the Kalyani University Admit Card 2021 the student shall not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Kalyani University Admit Card 2021-Overview
|University Name||KALYANI UNIVERSITY|
|Name of Exam||UG/PG|
|Courses Name||BA ,BSC ,BCOM, MA ,Msc ,Mcom, DCA, PGDCA ,BCA|
|Type of Exam||Semester|
|Semester||1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th|
|Time Table Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||University Admit card|
Also Check – Kalyani University Exam Routine 2021.
To access the Kalyani University Admit Card 2021 the candidate needs to enter his /her name, date of birth and the registration number provided to them during the time of registration. The Kalyani University Admit Card 2021 will be made available for all the students who have applied for the examinations by registering themselves by filling up the registration form and examination fee. A minimum attendance of 75% is also necessary for eligibility to appear in the exams.
Kalyani University Semester Admit Card 2021 Downloading Links
Hall ticket must be checked thoroughly by the candidate to rule out any mistakes of spellings or printing, if the student encounters any such mistake then he/she shall apply for a duplicate issue of the Kalyani University Admit Card 2021. The admit card should be kept safely and without any damage to escape from any problems arising due to tampering of the admit card.
How to download klyuniv.ac.in Kalyani University Admit Card 2021 Online?
- First visit the official website of the Kalyani University www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- You will be directed towards the official website of the University
- Enter the student portal by entering your email ID and password
- Upon entering the student portal search for the latest updates and notifications
- Search for the upcoming examinations list
- Select your choice of examination
- Click on the download admit card option
- Enter name and registration number
- Your Kalyani University Admit Card will be displayed
- Check the details of the admit card and print the admit card.
To get latest updates on Kalyani University Admit Card 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
All the Best!!