JNU Non Teaching Admit Card 2023 Download Online @www.jnu.ac.in : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is one of the most prestigious universities in India, known for its excellence in teaching and research. JNU has recently released the notification for Non-Teaching staff recruitment. The selection process involves a written test, followed by an interview. To appear in the written test, the JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card is mandatory. In this article, we will discuss the steps to download the JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card.
Also Check- JNU Non-Teaching Staff Syllabus 2023
JNU Non Teaching Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name Of The University||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Post Name||Non Teaching|
|Selection Process||Skill Test, Objective Test, Descriptive Type Test|
JNU Non Teaching Hall Ticket – Important Dates
|Registration Staring Date||18th February 2023|
|Registration Last Date||10th March 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Admit Card Released Date||May 2023|
How Step To Download JNU Non Teaching Admit Card ?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JNU To download the JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card, the first step is to visit the official website of JNU (www.jnu.ac.in). Once you are on the website’s homepage, you need to search for the ‘Hall Ticket’ link. Click on the link to proceed to the next step.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link Once you click on the ‘Call Letter’ link, you will be redirected to a new page. Here, you need to look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link and click on it. You will be asked to enter your login credentials, such as application number and password.
- Step 3: Enter Login Credentials To access the JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card, you will be required to enter your login credentials. These credentials were provided to you at the time of registration. After entering your login credentials, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Download Call Letter Once you submit your login credentials, your JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Review all the details mentioned in the Call Letter carefully, such as your name, exam center, date and time of the exam, and other important instructions. After verifying all the details, click on the ‘Download’ button to save the Hall Ticket on your device.
- Step 5: Print Call Letter After downloading the JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card, it is mandatory to take a printout of it. Take at least two printouts of the admit card and keep them safe until the exam is over.
jnu.ac.in Admit Card Data Mentioned
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/OBC)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
JNU Non Teaching Call Letter Document Required
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Driving License
In conclusion, JNU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket is a mandatory document for appearing in the written test. Candidates who have applied for the JNU Non-Teaching staff recruitment must download and print their Call Letter before the exam date. By following the above-mentioned steps, candidates can easily download their JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card from the official website of JNU.
JNU Non Teaching 2023 Admit Card – Important Links
|JNU Non-Teaching Staff Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|JNU Non-Teaching Result 2023||Click Here|
The JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card contains important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center details, exam date and time, and instructions for the exam day.
No, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the JNU Non-Teaching exam without the admit card. It is a mandatory document that must be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam.
If there is an error in the JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the JNU authorities and get it corrected. It is important to have correct details on the Hall Ticket as it is a crucial document for appearing in the exam.