JKPSC Lecturer recruitment 1089 posts 2020

J&K (Jammu & Kashmir) PSC recruiting Lecturer in various subjects – JKPSC jobs 2020

Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&K PSC) or JKPSC will be inviting application from suitable candidates for Lecturer post in 10+2 govt Schools. The recruited Lecturer in Jammu & Kashmir will be posted under School Education department of the PSC board, Govt of J&K.
Note: Only the domicile of the State of Jammu & Kashmir can apply for the post.
Given below is the summarized form about the latest job JKPSC Lecturer recruitment from J&K –
Details of the post:
Lecturer in various discipline.
Total 1089 posts. To see subject wise vacancy or discipline wise vacancy break up for J&K PSC Lecturer Recruitment Exam, please download the recruitment notification add.
Important Dates of JKPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020:
Starting of online form fill up – Yet Not Published.
Last date for online application form fill up –  —-
Last date for submission of exam fee – —
Educational Qualification Required:
As there are various types of posts recruited by the JKPSC, so the educational eligibility are different for different categories. They are either Masters’ degree in relevant subjects or MCA or similar qualification. If you want to apply for the post very sincerely, then you must check out the eligibility criteria from the official website.
Salary Structure:
The recruited lecturers will be paid on the pay scale of Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800 with grade pay of Rs 5,400. Other allowances will be included in their monthly salary.
Age Limit:
Lower Limit = 18 years.
Upper Limit = 40 years.
Relaxation in age will be provided as per the PSC’s norms.
Selection Process / Exam Pattern / Syllabus:
The method of JKPSC Lecturer recruitment will be published by them on separate notification.
Exam Fee:
For General candidates – Rs 505.
Candidates who are under reservation class – Rs 255.
How to Apply:
Application need to be submitted only via online. If you submit by post or by any other method the state PSC will reject it immediately. So, go through the instructions given on their official website. You can even call the helpdesk of the public service commission.

Leave a Comment