Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment GDS Vacancy 1236 Posts
Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 GDS Advertisement Notification Vacancy: Jharkhand Postal Circle have asked the candidates to dispense for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks staff within 20.11.2017 at Ranchi. Candidates who are interested to apply online will have to Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 register himself/ herself in the portal at www.appost.in/gdsonline. Vacancy for the GDS post has been declared as 1236 posts. We have given age limit, salary details, education qualification requirement for the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 2020.
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Community wise GDS Vacancy:
Number of Posts
Jharkhand Circle GDS Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have qualified 10th standard examination from recognized boards by State or Central government.Applicants pursuing higher studies will not give any special Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 opportunity. Candidates should have completed 60 days computer training from any approved institution. Applicants qualified 10th class examination in first appearance will be gratified as admirable against those compartmentally.
Important dates of Jharkhand GDS Recruitment:
Starting date of online application
Ending date for online examination
Candidates must be between the age limit of 18 to 40 years as per 20.11.17. maximum age will be flexible for SC/ ST 5 years,OBC 3 years and 10 years for physically handicapped.
Monthly salary for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks staff will vary from district to district in Jharkhand Circle.
How to apply:
Follow the online procedure on the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Male candidates under OC/OBC should pay Rupees 100 and the female, SC/ST and PH candidates will not have to pay the application charge. Call letters must be downloaded before candidates can only register herself/ himself for single time. Candidates should inform Registration Number at the PO counter for the payment.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list as per the online application.
- Eligible posts in the Circles will be distributed among the Candidates on the basis of their choice.
- If candidates submitted incomplete or wrong data their application will be invalidate.
- Candidates those will be selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak BPM must involuntarily take up his/ her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection.
- If in case candidates obtained similar percentage of marks according to the merit list then it will be taken as DOB (higher age as merit.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official website -www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Download advertisement notification – click here.