ITBP Head Constable Physical Eligibility criteria Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force recruitment Physical Efficiency Test (PET) standard Test (PST) Selection Procedure Height Chest Requirement Syllabus
ITBP Constable Physical Eligibility Criteria Height Chest Measurement Efficiency Test (PET) Standard Test (PST) Detailed Selection Process: Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force under the Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Head Constable / Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry and LDCE), Group-C. The process of online application through the web address : www.itbpolice.nic.in will start from 14.10.2017 and continue till 13.11.2017. ITBP Constable Physical Eligibility Selection Process/ Physical Eligibility Criteria, Physical Efficiency test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST Heigh / chest requirement) has been given below in detail.
ITBP Constable Eligibility Criteria Minimum Qualification Requirement:
The candidates applying for the post of Head Constable in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force should pass senior secondary (10+2) examination from a recognised board or equivalent. He or she should meet the physical standard set by the the recruitment authority. Apart from that the candidate must possess a sound knowledge of Computer.
ITBP Constable Physical Standard Height Chest Measurement:
Chest (Male only)
General / OC / Ex-Service person
Male : 165 cms
Female : 155 cms
Without expansion : 77 cms
With expansion. : 82 cms.
SC / ST / OBC
Male : 162.5 cms
Female : 150 cms
Without expansion : 76 cms
With expansion : 81 cms
Person from Hill region
Same as SC / ST / OBC
Same as SC/ ST / OBC
Candidates intending to get the relaxation in height / chest measurement must submit certificates as per ‘Annexure-V’. Candidates without possessing the above mentioned physical standard will be rejected from the method of selection in ITBP Head Constable post.
Eye Vision Requirement:
The minimum distance vision of the candidate should be 6/6 and 6/9 on both eyes without correction or without wearing spectacles / lenses. Before the starting of PET or PST the candidates will undergo through verification of identity including Biometric capture.
ITBP Head Constable HC Selection Process:
The process of ITBP Constable Physical Eligibility Selection Process for the post of Head Constable in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will have 3 phases. Detailed processes are discussed below –
Physical Measurement Test PST & Efficiency Test PET
- HEIGHT BAR TEST: In phase-1 the candidate will undergo height bar test and physical efficiency test (PET). It will be entirely a qualifying process and henceforth no marks will be awarded.
- RUN / RACE: Male candidates have to run 1.6 kms within 7.30 minutes and females 800 meter within 4.45 minutes.
- LONG JUMP: In case of long jump a male candidate need to jump 11ft and females 9ft within 3 chances.
- HIGH JUMP: Male persons need to give high jump of 3.5 ft and females 3 ft and both will get 3 chance for it.
- BIOMETRIC TEST:
Candidates qualifying in PET will undergo screening of height and chest and weight in physical standard test (PST). Without having necessary physical standard as mentioned above will be eliminated from the recruitment procedure.
Written Exam & Skill Test:
- WRITTEN EXAM: After PST there will be Biometric Identification and then written examination. Candidates 20times more than the total vacant posts will be called for skill test. Syllabus and marks distribution of the written test has been given below –
No. of Questions
Theoretical Knowledge of computer
- SKILL TEST:
- Minimum speed of 35 wpm in English typing or minimum 30 wpm in Hindi typing in Computer.
- Skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
Document Verification & Medical Examination:
- Finally verification of original documents will be done along with detailed medical examination of the candidates as per MHA guidelines for the recruitment of Head Constable in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Important Study Material: