INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION PROPULSION COMPLEX TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (TA) TECHNICIAN B RECRUITMENT 2020 VACANCY
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2020 Technician B Technical Assistant Scientific Assistant Vacancy: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has announced official notification for recruitment of various posts. There are total 37 number of vacancies according to the category. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which will be given below in the article. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, IPRC ISRO Technician B Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2020 for Technician B Technical Assistant & other posts.
POST & VACANCY:
Driver cum Operator ‘A’
Catering Attendant ‘A’
- The vacancy is also reserves as category wise.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Educational qualification recommended for the Technical Assistant is the candidate has to pass Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent from any Government recognised University or Institute.
- The candidates have to complete their engineering in the recommended preference for the posts.
- The educational qualification for others category may differ.
- Age of candidates should not more than – 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 to 35 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The candidates should be eligible within 25.10.2020.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Technical Assistant salary scale is level 6 in Pay Matrix.
- The salary scale for other posts may differ.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the posts.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Both male and female are eligible for the posts.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as a proof of eligibility.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Skill Test / Medical Test
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IPRC TECHNICIAN TA RECRUITMENT IMPORTANT DATES 2020:
- Online application starts from –
- Last date for submission of application –
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.iprc.gov.in
- ISRO IPRC Recruitment Advertisement notification – Click here.
OLD RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT / ALREADY OVER
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2020 Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Vacancy 139 Posts Application Form Online
IPRC ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2020 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy 139 Posts Details: The Indian Space Research Organisation has announced recruitment notification. Here we are going to provide golden opportunity for job seekers. Now have a great chance to get employed in various posts under IPRC ISRO. There are 139 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through off-line mode by official website which is www.iprc.gov.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, IPRC ISRO Technician B Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of Trade apprentice & technician apprentice in ISRO Propulsion Complex IPRC 2020.
IPRC ISRO POST & VACANCY:
- Trade Apprentice
- Fitter – 15
- Welder – 08
- Electrician – 08
- Turner – 02
- Machinist – 02
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 02
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 07
- Electronic Mechanic – 04
- Instrument Machine – 02
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – 01
- Mechanic Diesel – 08
- Carpenter – 02
- Instrument Mechanic – 01
- PASAA and COPA – 18
- Technician Apprentice
- Mechanical – 13
- Electrical – 07
- Electronics – 12
- Chemical – 05
- Civil – 07
- Commercial Practice – 15
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT IPRC ISRO:
- Trade Apprentice
- The essential qualification for the post is the candidates have to pass SSLC plus ITI in respective trade from recognised NCVT with NTC/NAC.
- Technician Apprentice
- The essential qualification for the post is Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/Commercial Practice/ Modern Office Practice with first class from recognised University.
The maximum age limit is 26 to 35 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. For the relaxation details visit the notification.
The rate of stipend is Rs. 7200/- for Fitter as per month. All types of allowance are including with it. The salary for other posts may differ.
- The selection of the posts will be decided through qualifying exam.
- Any incorrect entry will be automatically rejected.