Gujarat High Court Peon Previous Years Question papers download link provided here. Get Earlier years question paper for last 5 or 10 years of the Gujarat High Court Peon Previous Question Paper with answer key. Also, solve the Gujarat High Court Class 4 Old Question Papers online in PDF format. Furthermore, we have provided here the Gujarat High Court Peon Written Exam model question paper along with sample objective questions answers.
Check now GSSSB SI Admit Card 2018.
Download Gujarat High Court Class 4 Previous Papers Peon Model Question PDF
Gujarat High Court High Class 4 previous years question paper is useful for the upcoming recruitment test for various posts. Download Link of the Class 4 Gujarat HC Question Paper will be provided from the official website if they upload the question paper in PDF format. Moreover, the Gujarat High Court Peon Previous Question Paper, Chowkidar, Liftman Class 4 Old Papers pattern will also be beneficial for the written test for this year. Check the latest updates on the Gujarat HC Class 4 peon recruitment exam –
Recruitment Authority Name
Gujarat high court
Class of the posts
Number of vacancy
Total number of questions
Type of test
Duration of written exam
1 hour 30 minutes
Gujarat High Court Peon Question Paper PDF
The Gujarat High Court Peon Previous Question Paper consist of total 100 questions. All the questions asked in the objective format which is of multiple choice questions type. The recruitment test will be conducted offline that is the paper will be OMR based. Moreover, the question paper may be downloaded in PDF format from the official portal. The Gujarat High Court Class 4 Peon Recruitment Test Solved Model Paper sets will provide you a detailed idea about the coming written exam. Let us take a brief look at the exam pattern –
|Gujarati Language||100 marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Model Question Paper of Gujarat HC Peon Recruitment Written Exam
1) Where was the concept of written constitution first born?
2) Where was the first parliamentary form of Government formed?
3) The total number of Lok Sabha seats is:
4) The first mid-term election for lok Sabha were held in—
5) Census of population in India is done after:
a) 2 years
b) 5 years
c) 7 years
d) 10 years
6) Which of the following organizations is known as Market Regulator in India?
e) None of these
7) Which of the following is the currency of Dubai?
d) None of these
8) Yen is the currency of…..
c) North Korea
d) South Korea
e) None of these
9) Which fish is demanded most in the world?
10) Planktons are—
d) Small creatures as food stuff for the fish
11) Soil which is prone to intensive leaching due to rain is called:
12) How many moles are there in 140 g of si –
13) How many electrons are there in Na+
14) The mean radius of the earth is—
a) 3200 km
b) 6400 km
c) 9600 km
d) 12800 km
15) Which of the following is called ‘’ Blue Planet’’?
1)b 2)a 3)c 4)b 5)d 6)b 7)d 8)a 9)b 10)d 11)c 12)a 13)b 14)b 15)b.
Gujarat High Court Class 4 Sample Papers in MCQ Questions Paper Format
Check some important sample questions for practice of the Gujarat High Court Question Paper. Moreover, you can use the previous papers and the model papers as practice set.
For more Gujarat High Court previous years question paper download link in PDF format, model test paper sets keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.