GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2023 : The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) conducts various recruitment examinations every year for the posts of Talati, Clerk, Junior Clerk, Gram Sevak, etc. Candidates who have applied for the Talati exam need to download the GPSSB Call Letter to appear in the examination. In this article, we will discuss how to download the GPSSB Talati Call Letter and answer some frequently asked questions.
GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2023 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Eligibility||Secondary & Higher Secondary School|
|Age Limit||18-36 Years|
GPSSB Call Letter Important Dates
|Application Staring Date||28th January 2023|
|Application Last Date||15th February 2023|
|Exam Date||7th May 2023|
How to Download GPSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter ?
Follow these simple steps to download the GPSSB Talati Call Letter:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GPSSB at https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on the ‘GPSSB Call Letter 2023’ option available on the homepage.
- Step 3: A new page will open, where you need to select the post for which you have applied, i.e., Talati.
- Step 4: Enter your application number and date of birth and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Step 5: Your GPSSB Talati Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of the GPSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter for future reference.
GPSSB Talati Admit Card Data Mentioned
- Candidate’s full name
- Date of birth
- Name of the exam
- Exam Date
- Examination center
- Candidate’s gender
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Signature of the candidate
- Category to which the candidate belongs (unreserved/reserved)
- Application number/Registration number
- Description of the exam (shifts, subjects)
GPSSB Talati Hall Ticket Document Required
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
The GPSSB Talati Call Letter is an important document that is required for candidates to appear in the Talati examination. Candidates should download it well in advance and cross-check all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancies, candidates must get it rectified before the examination date. With the help of the above steps and FAQs, candidates can easily download and prepare for the GPSSB Talati examination.
GPSSB Call Letter – Download Links
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Result 2023||Click Here|
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions on www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Talati Call Letter:
The GPSSB Call Letter is the candidate’s ticket to the Talati exam. Name, roll number, exam centre, date, and time are included.
The GPSSB Talati Call Letter is usually released two weeks before the examination date. Candidates can download it from the official website of GPSSB.
Candidates must contact the GPSSB Talati Call Letter officials to fix any errors before the exam. Check the call letter specifics before attending.