Gujarat GPSC Recruitment Police Inspector Vacancy 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- 1 Gujarat GPSC Recruitment Police Inspector Vacancy 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Police Inspector Vacancy: Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-II Posts in 2017. There are total 115 vacancies including and wise. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by gpsc website which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the Gujarat PSC Police Inspector Recruitment 2017.
GPSC POLICE INSPECTOR POST & VACANCIES:
Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-II – 115
Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC Category candidates as per the rules of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Minimum educational qualification required for the above mention post is passed a Bachelor Degree in a valid subject from a recognised university under central and state act in India according to the rules and regulation.
The minimum age of the applicants should be not less than 20yrs but there is some sort of relaxation as an official notification. The average maximum age including relaxation of caste, ex serviceman, Disability is 35 to 45 years. For details of every group of relaxation visit to the official website.
GUJARAT POLICE INSPECTOR SALARY SCALE:
Salary scale for the Police Inspector Class-II category after 7th pay commission is – Pay Matrix Level No.08 Rs. 44,900-1, 42,400 and other allowances according to the post will be include with the exact salary.
- Any request to correct error in the confirmed application filed by the candidates will not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by a candidate than only the latest confirmed application will be concerned.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
Selection will be held according to the rules and regulation of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
For the candidates belongs to general category have to pay an application fees which will be considered by the commission.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – 17.07.2017 (13-00 Hours)
- Last date for submission – 2.08.20 (13-00 Hours)
For more details, visit the links below –