GPSC LECTURER RECRUITMENT 2020 VACANCY GUJARAT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020
GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced online application for Lecturer Class-II post. There are total 78 numbers of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of GPSC Lecturer posts.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
No. Of vacancies
Lecturer Class-II (Gujarat Ayurveda Service)
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc. candidates
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Post Graduation or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates must have knowledge in computer.
- The candidates have to complete their education qualification according to the preference of cadre.
- The upper age limit is 37 to 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be filling up through online mode only.
- The working candidate has to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to the official rules.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as per eligibility.
- More information related to it visit to the official website.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Selection Test (P.T)
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF GPSC GUJARAT RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Last date for submission of online application –
- Official Websites – Click here.