Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade 3 Previous Years Question Paper Download PDF for Phase 1 & 2. FCI Assistant Grade 3 Previous Years Question Paper Download Link is provided below. Along with the Food Corporation of India AG 3 technical, General & Accounts Question Paper, candidates can get the Junior Engineer & Other Examination Model Solved Question Paper. Moreover, the easy way to prepare for the FCI AG III & AG II Recruitment Exam is to solve the FCI Assistant Previous Question Paper. For this kind of competitive examination, one should download and practice the Fully Solved FCI JE Recruitment Exam Question Papers. We also have provided FCI Phase 1 Model Question Papers with Solved Set.
Download FCI zone wise Admit Card 2019.
Download FCI AG3 Previous Years Question paper Solved PDF Food Corporation of India Phase 1 2
Read the detailed information and recruitment details about the latest 4103 posts of Food Corporation of India Recruitment Exam which will be conducted in 2019. After a long time, recruitment test for so many vacancies has been advertised on the official portal. So, the aspirants should not waste their time and prepare accordingly. Solve the FCI Assistant Previous Question Paper with Answer Key for Last 5 years or 10 years to get the detailed pattern of the examination.
Name of the Recruitment Authority
Food Corporation of India
Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade (AG2), Junior Engineer (JE) Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
Mode of Exam
Written Exam based on 100 Marks
Previous Years Question Paper
Download Link of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade 3 Old Question Papers
Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade 3 Solved Question Paper may be provided by the official authority. The applicants can easily download the FCI Assistant Previous Question Paper with the help of link that will be provided shortly. The FCI Question Paper that is Phase 1 test will consist of multiple choice questions (Objective Type). Moreover, the candidates who have applied for the recruitment of Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2 & Junior Engineers in various disciplines should be beneficial from this post.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Model Question Paper
1) Which one among the following is not an igneous rock?
a) Granite b) Basalt c) Gabbro d) Gneiss.
2) Comets revolve around
a) Sun b) Earth c) Venus d) no single heavenly body.
3) Where is the port of east London located?
a) England b) Ireland c) East cost of USA d) South Africa.
4) Molten rock below the surface of the earth is called
a) Basalt b) Laccolith c Lava d) Magma.
5) Bolivar is the monetary unit of
a) Venezuela b) Brazil c) Bolivia d) Belarus.
6) Which one of the following countries is located South of the equator?
a) Cameroon b) Sudan c) Nigeria d) Rwanda.
7) The leading mica producer in the World is
a) USA b) Russia c) Japan d) India.
8) Which of the following is fastest growing tree?
a) Teak b) Sal c) Eucalyptus d) Banyan.
9) Great Barrir Reef is situated along the coast of
a) Australia b) Canada c) UK d) South Africa.
10) Which of the following giant stars most predominant in the sun?
a) Helium b) hydrogen c) Nitrogen d) Ozone.
11) Which one of the following tribes is NOT related to India?
a) Apatani b) Jarawa c) Masai d) Santhal.
12) Which of the following rock transformed into marble?
a) Granite b) Limestone c) Peat d) Shal.
13) The original home of the gypsies was
a) Egypt b) Russia c) India d) Persia.
14) The earth rotates around its axis from
a) north to south b) east to west c) south to north d) west to east.
15) The largest number of tribal groups live in
a) Uganda b) Tanzania c) South Africa d) Nigeria.
16) Which of the following is not a sedimentary rock?
a) Limestone b) Marble c) Sandstone d) Shale.
17) Which one among the following is a primary rock?
a) sedimentary b) Igneous c) Metamorphic d) None of these.
18) Which of the following tributaries of the Ganga system flows Northwards?
a) Kosi b) Ghaghara c) Gandak d) Son.
19) The reservoir GB pant sagar is located on which river?
a) Betwa b) Ghaghara c) Kosi d) Rihand.
20) Which of the following is the brightest planet?
a) Mercury b) Venus c) Mars d) Jupiter.
21) Shimsha, Hemavati, Arkavati are the tributaries of which one of the following rivers?
a) Tapti b) Tungabhadra c) Cauveri d) Krishna.
22) If there is no sun, the colour of the sky would be
a) orange b) blue c) yellow d) black.
23) Which one of the following rivers flows into the Arabian Sea?
a) Indravati b) Godavari c) Cauveri d) Narmada.
24) Narmada river originates from Amarkantak in
a) Gujarat b) Maharashtra c) Madhya Pradesh d) Chhattisgarh.
25) Which one of the following rivers originates at Amarkantak?
a) Damodar b) Mahanadi c) Narmada d) Tapti.
1)d 2) a 3) d 4) d 5) a 6) c 7) d 8) c 9) a 10) b 11) c 12) b 13) a 14) d 15) b 16) b 17) b 18)d 19) d 20) b 21) c 22) d 23) d 24) c 25) c.
Important Study Materials & Model Practice/Sample Question Paper of FCI
The Food Corporation of India will begin to release the admit card for the various posts 4103 vacancy recruitment exam very soon. Hence, people should read extensively the study materials, free practice set, sample question paper, mock test of the Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Exam. Find out the links of FCI Assistant Model Question Paper as provided below –
Junior Engineer Question Papers:
- JE Civil Question Paper – Civil Engineering Model Question paper (Diploma Level).
- Junior Engineer Mechanical Question Paper – Mechanical Engineering Practice Set With Solution PDF.
- Jr Engineer Electrical Solved Paper – Electrical Engineering Sample Question Paper Set.
Assistant Grade 3 Previous Papers:
Let us take a look at the Exam Syllabus & Pattern of the Phase 1 Written Test as provided by the official website –
If you want to know more sample test, mock test patterns – do visit the official portal.