SBI Junior associates & agricultural associates (Clerical Cadre) recruitment exam pattern, syllabus
State Bank of India has issued recruitment notification for above posts on 4-04-2020. Form fill up has been already started from 5-04-2020 up to 25-04-2020. They have stated that around 15431 posts (including the backlog and special recruitment drive vacancy) will be filled up. The recruited junior associated will be posted in customer support and sales department. We have given all the details like eligibility criteria, vacancy, age limit, how to apply, salary and other useful information in the post SBI Junior associates recruitment exam 2020.
So, the candidates who are eager to join the India’s biggest public sector bank, have a common question that is – what will be the exam pattern (selection procedure) or syllabus of SBI junior associates recruitment 2020? We have tried to answer the question through our detailed analysis obtained from the notification advertisement. Marks break up for all the recruitment steps has also been given.
Steps involved in the SBI junior associates recruitment are –
- Phase I or Preliminary Exam,
- Phase II or Mains Exam,
- Interview (SBI stated in their notification that interview may be held or may not),
- Test of knowledge of official and/or local language (if required),
Details about all the 4 steps mentioned above are given below separately –
- Prelims exam – The test will include 100 question each carrying 1 mark. The test will be carried out online and duration of the test will be 1 hour. The scheme of the prelim exam is given below,
- English Language – 30 marks,
- Numerical ability – 35 marks,
- Reasoning ability – 35 marks.
Candidates have to clear the cut off marks or qualifying (passing marks) in each subject to get call letter for mains exam.
2. Mains Exam – The SBI junior associates syllabus 2020 of mains exam will be –
- General & Financial awareness – 50 marks,
- General English – 40 marks,
- Quantitative aptitude – 50 marks,
- Reasoning ability and Computer aptitude – 60 marks.
3. Test of knowledge of official language – If a candidate can produce 10th pass certificate showing that he / she has studied official (local) language in School, then this test will not be conducted for him / her. Otherwise the test will be carried out at the time of interview.
4. Interview – There is no surety that there will be any interview or no interview. If the interview is conducted than the final selection of the candidates will be based upon combined marks obtained in Mains and interview. Marks of preliminary will not be counted.
Exam Date for SBI junior associate recruitment:
Preliminary exam – In the month of May. Admit card download for this phase I exam will start from 11-05-2020.
Main Exam – Approximately in June the Mains exam may be held. Admit Card Download for Phase II will start most probably from 17-06-2020.
Candidates are requested to follow up SBI junior associates syllabus 2020 with the fresh updates of the latest SBI exam. We will also publish latest information, study material, cut off marks and other details timely to help you getting success in the exam.
For more information you may visit official website of SBI – Click to go.